Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Phoenix Halloween "Coastume"

Phoenix Halloween "Coastume"

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
10/31/12 at
3:34:04 PM

You may not believe this, but that was originally an actual typo in the subject line, but I left it, because it's perfect :)

With all the bad news and devastation of the past couple of days, I wanted to share something that brought a smile to my face today, for Halloween and my Mom's birthday..always my favorite day of the year.

http://toyxplosion.com/2012/10/toyxplosion%E2%80%99s-halloween-costume-contest-submission-4-a-roller-coaster/

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 10/31/12 9:38:33 PM
How the hell can he possibly walk around in that? It's a great idea and well done though.

Jen

Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by glutton glutton Profile at 11/1/12 12:43:48 AM
GoYanks34 said:

How the hell can he possibly walk around in that? It's a great idea and well done though.

Jen

It does mention that the track has detachable wheels, so that probably makes it easier to move around with it. Very clever, and one of my favorite rides!

Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 11/1/12 1:10:21 PM
That's great!

- Pat-O

Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by Rollercoaster_freak220 Rollercoaster_freak220 Profile at 11/1/12 1:57:37 PM
glutton said:

GoYanks34 said:

Jen

It does mention that the track has detachable wheels, so that probably makes it easier to move around with it. Very clever, and one of my favorite rides!

It also mentions that the train can be worn without the track, supported by shoulder straps.

Coolest costume ever.

Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 11/1/12 10:07:53 PM
Rollercoaster_freak220 said:

glutton said:

GoYanks34 said:

Jen

It also mentions that the train can be worn without the track, supported by shoulder straps.

Coolest costume ever.

I apparently need to read the articles instead of just looking at the pics, LOL!

Jen

Re: Phoenix Halloween "Coastume" by Fatsoccerguy191 Fatsoccerguy191 Profile at 11/3/12 5:45:43 PM
At least he can use the trains to carry his candy bags :)