Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Join Me At Dorney...No Strings Attached!

Join Me At Dorney...No Strings Attached!

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
10/15/12 at
10:26:45 AM

Back in June, I participated in the annual Coasting For Kids charity event at Dorney Park. I was fortunate enough..with the help of some great people, including a couple from URC...to raise over $1300 for a wonderful organization, Give Kids The World.

The park was kind enough to provide incentives for the highest fundraising totals, and I had the second highest Dorney total.

So: To my URC brethren...I would like to invite THREE people to join me at Dorney. As the subject line says, there are no strings attached. We will have free admission to the park, and a Fright Lane pass for each of us. Fast Lane is NOT included. You'll be responsible for your own transportation (unless you live near...or can easily get to..Bayonne, NJ,) parking, and food. The date is Saturday, October 27th..Closing weekend.

Please send me an e-mail if you're interested, using "DORNEY FREEBIE" in the subject line, and identifying yourself, as I don't know everyone on here.

Then we'll communicate by e-mail to arrange meet-up.

Hope to see a couple of you then!

Mike

sonbeast1964@yahoo.com

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Join Me At Dorney...No Strings Attached! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/17/12 11:13:32 AM
One left..still up for grabs.
Re: Join Me At Dorney...No Strings Attached! by Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile at 10/17/12 3:49:53 PM
I gotta admit... I thought this thread was better suited for Craigslist when I saw the title.

LOL

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: Join Me At Dorney...No Strings Attached! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/17/12 4:44:36 PM
Great_Ump said:

I gotta admit... I thought this thread was better suited for Craigslist when I saw the title.

LOL

Joe
Great_Ump

Fair thought. But I don't use Craigslist,and from what I know about it, I trust URC a helluva lot more.

Mike