Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels?

Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels?

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
9/25/12 at
1:05:48 PM

I was thinkin' about going to PPP...

* This post was modified at 9/25/12 1:06:26 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 9/25/12 1:48:29 PM
How come it isn't shortened to PFF? :)
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/25/12 2:39:45 PM
Cyclone_Phil said:

Because it's all P's!!! There's no F's involved!!!

With your first name, you should have figured that out! :)

Pmike

Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 9/25/12 6:56:05 PM
As per tradition, I will be there from around 3 PM.
I will also continue the tradition of buying the Sunday add-on, too. Oftentimes that's actually the better day.

Mike B.

Mike B.
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by MABrider MABrider Profile at 9/25/12 7:01:47 PM
PPPP:
Phantastic* Phoenix Phall Phunfest.

Mike B.

* extra P optional

Mike B.
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 9/25/12 9:36:53 PM
beastmaster said:

Cyclone_Phil said:

Because it's all P's!!! There's no F's involved!!!

With your first name, you should have figured that out! :)

Pmike

Lol, I was expecting that.

-Fil

Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile at 9/26/12 4:46:05 AM
I haven't been to PPP since '08 and I'm kind of on the fence right now.

It'll depend on several factors including weather and money. I have to be on the field on Sunday at 11am and I live three and a half hours from Knoebels.

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/26/12 12:09:45 PM
Great_Ump said:

I haven't been to PPP since '08 and I'm kind of on the fence right now.

It'll depend on several factors including weather and money. I have to be on the field on Sunday at 11am and I live three and a half hours from Knoebels.

Joe
Great_Ump

It's the drive that's giving me pause too, Joe. My drive is roughly the same length as yours. Since I wouldn't be staying over, that's a pretty late and long trip home for tired eyes and a Twister/Phoenix depleted body. I'm about 50-50 on going at this point.

Mike

Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/29/12 3:43:59 PM
Probably gonna go, long's I feel OK.
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by ben_s at 10/4/12 12:54:27 AM
I'll be there, late Friday till Sunday afternoon. Find me in row 6 (hat tip Coaster 3:16), with periodic 1/2/3's mixed in. :)
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/4/12 9:13:42 AM
I'm back to about 50-50. I feel okay (there's a switch!) but I probably won't decide until Friday night.
Re: Who's Heading To Phoenix Pfall Pfunfest 10/6 at Knoebels? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 10/5/12 8:50:45 PM
To those who are going...or are already in Elysburg...have a terrific time! I shan't be there.

I'm gonna hit GAdv instead.

Mike