Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > ACE News

ACE News

frontrow frontrow Profile

Posted:
9/18/12 at
2:43:04 PM

During our Midwest coaster trip in June, my kids reached their 100th rollercoaster milestone. My 2 oldest boys got their 100th on Raging Bull at SF Great America. My daughter got her 100th the day before on Fairly Odd Coaster at Nickelodeon Universe. The kids made signs before the trip. They held those signs up and I took their photo. When we got home from our trip I emailed those photos with some additional information to ACE. They forwarded those emails to the editor of ACE News. That gentlemen emailed me and said that their photos would be in the August or October issues. Today I recieced my August issue, and the kids photos are in there. Zak, Hayden, and Haley Galante are their names, for those of you that are members of ACE. I just want to thank ACE and the editor of ACE News. Not only is this super cool, but it means a lot to my kids. Now they can say they have been in a magazine, and their 100th coaster milestone can be shared with all ACE members. Great job ACE, it's great to be part of such a great organization.

Re: ACE News by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/18/12 3:30:44 PM
Very cool! Congratulations to them and you!

Is "Zak" a nickname for Hunter, or am I not aware of the existence of another Galante male offspring?

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: ACE News by frontrow frontrow Profile at 9/18/12 3:46:09 PM
beastmaster said:

Very cool! Congratulations to them and you!

Is "Zak" a nickname for Hunter, or am I not aware of the existence of another Galante male offspring?

Mike

Zak is my oldest son. He's 19 and on his own. He wasn't able to join us at Kennywood, due to his work schedule. Being that Hunter, the youngest boy, is shorter than 54 inches, he has not yet ridden 100 coasters.

Re: ACE News *NM* by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/18/12 4:43:18 PM
Ah. Gotcha.
Re: ACE News by MABrider MABrider Profile at 9/19/12 6:26:56 PM
I just brought up the online version of ACE news (again), and found the photos. Of course the first time viewing back when those photos didn't mean "anything" to me (you know what I mean), but now?
Very nice!

Mike B.

Mike B.
Re: ACE News by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/19/12 7:38:34 PM
Hey Ken or Mike B...can you post a link to that picture? I looked on ACE's site but couldn't track it down.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Re: ACE News by frontrow frontrow Profile at 9/19/12 9:46:36 PM
beastmaster said:

Hey Ken or Mike B...can you post a link to that picture? I looked on ACE's site but couldn't track it down.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Even though I'm an ACE member, I'm not able to download things on that site. My phone doesn't allow it. I'll email you the photos that I sent in.

Re: ACE News by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/20/12 9:18:42 AM
frontrow said:

beastmaster said:

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Even though I'm an ACE member, I'm not able to download things on that site. My phone doesn't allow it. I'll email you the photos that I sent in.

Got 'em. Thanks. Very cool thing!

Mike