Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Cedar Point: Two Questions

Cedar Point: Two Questions

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
9/13/12 at
9:56:23 AM

Leaving (but not on a jet plane) tomorrow for my weekend at Kennywood and Cedar Point.

Hoping one or more of our resident CP mavens can answer the following questions:

1. What rides are currently opening for early entry on Sundays?

2. With a Platinum Pass from Kings Dominion, do I get scanned at the gate turnstiles or do I have to go through Guest Relations?

Thanks!

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Cedar Point: Two Questions by ray_p ray_p Profile at 9/13/12 11:39:22 AM
1) Early entry rides have been Millennium Force, Maverick, Raptor and the Planet Snoopy rides. Windeseeker and Iron Dragon are also possibilities, but I am not 100% certain.

2) And I believe that you should just be able to scan at the gate now. I used my CP pass at Wonderland this year with no problems at all.

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the weekend. :)

Re: Cedar Point: Two Questions by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/13/12 11:56:31 AM
ray_p said:
2) And I believe that you should just be able to scan at the gate now. I used my CP pass at Wonderland this year with no problems at all.

The Paramount admission system has now been fully implemented at all CF parks. I think MA was the last park to go online. You can now use any CF Platinum pass at any park's front gate.