Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What is new in Florida next year?

What is new in Florida next year?

twpburton

Posted:
8/27/12 at
3:47:38 PM

hi everyone, just a quick post. I recently got engaged and after 3 months of intensive planning we have started booking things, including 3 weeks in florida at the end of sept 2013!

I've not been to Orlando since 2001. My Fiance went there a few years ago. What is new there this year and next year? I can't wait though, proper excited about both the wedding and honeymoon!!

Tom

Re: What is new in Florida next year? by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 8/27/12 8:43:57 PM
The new Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom has started to open and will continue to open more attractions until completed next year.

Test Track at EPCOT will be all-new when it reopens in November.

SeaWorld opened the 360-degree 3D TurtleTrek attraction this year and will open Antarctica next spring.

Despicable Me Minion Mayhem opened at Universal Studios Florida this past summer.

If you haven't been to Orlando since 2001 then you've missed a lot of other new attractions. Here is a list of my favorites (in order).

Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Toy Story Midway Mania
SheiKra
Manta
SeaWorld's Aquatica Waterpark
Cheetah Hunt
Revenge of the Mummy
New Star Tours
Expedition Everest
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Primeval Whirl
The Simpsons Ride