Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Coasters You can Drive Underneath

Coasters You can Drive Underneath

Overbanked Overbanked Profile

Posted:
8/9/12 at
4:19:53 PM

The title is self explanatory; What are some coasters out there that you can drive a car beneath the track? I came across two heading out West recently, Cannonball Run at Waterville USA in Alabama; I drove underneath it trying to find a space in the parking lot, and Knott's Berry Farm's Ghostrider has a road & sidewalks going right underneath it. I believe that Ravine Flyer II is another one with a road below the bridge section, any others out there?

Re: Coasters You can Drive Underneath by BigShotRoz BigShotRoz Profile at 8/9/12 5:14:28 PM
A long time ago (1998) you drove under a portion of the Legend rollercoaster when you entered Arnold's Park in Iowa. Don't know if that's still the case.

There's a road under Predator at Darien Lake that leads to Ride of Steel.

Roz

Re: Coasters You can Drive Underneath by Geauga_Dog Geauga_Dog Profile at 8/9/12 6:33:27 PM
You can drive under CP's Magnum if you're heading to Hotel Breakers.

The coolest that I've driven under was Goliath at SFOG. What a way to greet your guests as they head to the parking lot.

You have Peninsula Drive that goes under Waldameer's Ravine Flyer II.

G-Dog

Re: Coasters You can Drive Underneath by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/9/12 8:45:47 PM
I may be wrong, but I believe we drove under American Eagle on our way out of Six Flags Great America this year. I was paying attention to the GPS, but I believe we drove under that coaster.
Re: Coasters You can Drive Underneath by Geauga_Dog Geauga_Dog Profile at 8/9/12 9:30:37 PM
You are correct. You can drive under American Eagle as you exit SFGAm onto Washington Street.

G-Dog

Re: Coasters You can Drive Underneath by MABrider MABrider Profile at 8/10/12 1:33:35 PM
This may not count re this thread, but I drove under Yankee Cannonball at Canobie Lake one late winter, 2002 or 2003. I had to get some paperwork for my son, and I was directed to an office back there, and was surprised when the gate guard told me to "just drive under Cannonball."

Mike B.

Mike B.