Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Kings Island trip Report July something.

Kings Island trip Report July something.

Fatsoccerguy191 Fatsoccerguy191 Profile

Posted:
8/7/12 at
9:05:29 PM

last month near the end of July, I went over to good ol' Kings Island in the heart of Ohio, so I thought I'd fill y'all up on the neat things that came to me :) I only got to stay for two hours, but my lucky FatsLane thing helped.

First I ran to Invertigo, because I haven't been on one since Two-Face was removed, or maybe I rode CGA's a little while later... anywho Invertigo loks amazing now!!!, the colors were Face/Off themed before, and now they are absolutely beautiful. Teal always looks fresh. The teal with Royal Blue supports is hot!

Then I went to Diamondback. diamond back was the only hyper coaster I've been on besides Superman: Ride of Steel at Six Flags America.

I wanted to try Flight Deck next because it reminds me of the former Big Bad Wolf at BGW, but it was closed :(

Windseeker is what I went for next. I didn't get ride it at Carowinds because I did not have enough time, so I was jolly that i got to ride one yesterday :). The ride was smooth, and way higher than I thought :o

Then I rode Flight of Fear, it was awesome I have rode Jokers Jinx at SFA many times, but Flight of Fear was the cherry on top!, it also felt weird with the mid-course brake run. I have to say, I am happy I didn't have to grow up in the generation where spaghetti bowls still had the OTSR's :)

I didn't ride the Vortex, becuase it looks liek Demon at CGA so I rode Drop Tower instead. It was way more fun then Tower of Doom at SFA!!!

I finally rode Beast. It's more fun than SOB to me .

After that I went to the water park for the 2nd hour. The water park was clean, and relaxing, and the rules in the pool were strictly enforced, I love that. Overall I give Kings Island a 7 out of ten rating!!, it was a fun day.

* This post was modified at 8/7/12 9:10:49 PM *

Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/7/12 11:10:15 PM
Glad you had a good time, and it sounds like you really packed a lot into just a couple hours, especially all those rides in your first hour. Thanks for writing!
Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by NotSo NotSo Profile at 8/8/12 8:20:55 AM
Best trip report ever. Thanks.
Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by MABrider MABrider Profile at 8/8/12 12:56:27 PM
Fatsoccerguy191 said:

FatsLane thing helped.

OK, I gotta ask.

Are those typos?
(red hilites mine)

Mike B.

* This post was modified at 8/8/12 12:57:17 PM *

Mike B.
Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/8/12 1:11:51 PM
MABrider said:

Fatsoccerguy191 said:

FatsLane thing helped.

OK, I gotta ask.

Are those typos?
(red hilites mine)

Mike B.

I figured the second one was. Judging by the poster's profile pic, he certainly ain't fat..unlike the person typing these words.

Fair question, Mr. B.

The Other Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by Fatsoccerguy191 Fatsoccerguy191 Profile at 8/8/12 8:23:33 PM
Awww , thank you for saying I'm not fat. I used to be chubby, and played soccer when I was four, so that's where the name came from. Yeah the typo's .were because I was in rush, I was leaving Ohio after that pretty soon. Yeah that's a funny typo. Fatslane, that makes me think of some section on an airplane with seats made for fat people.LOL

* This post was modified at 8/8/12 8:54:01 PM *

Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by RobLec RobLec Profile at 8/8/12 10:56:13 PM
Fatsoccerguy191 said:
Fatslane, that makes me think of some section on an airplane with seats made for fat people.LOL

or the "big boy" seats on many Beemers

Re: Kings Island trip Report July something. by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/9/12 5:57:14 AM
RobLec said:

Fatsoccerguy191 said:
Fatslane, that makes me think of some section on an airplane with seats made for fat people.LOL

or the "big boy" seats on many Beemers

Or the side of the road I drive on to GAdv. I'll be in that "lane" Saturday!

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...