Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > The Beach Waterpark Reopening

The Beach Waterpark Reopening

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
7/28/12 at
2:55:35 PM

Just heard great news that a company out of Florida is gonna lease and open up The Beach Waterpark in Ohio for the 2013 season! I am so pleased to hear this news because this is a one of a kind waterpark that is not cookie cutter like most these days.anyone who likes thrilling waterparks should do themselves a favor and check this park out if you get to the kings Island area next year!! Sorta like mountain Creek in Jersey in that it is much different and more thrilling than most waterparks.

Re: The Beach Waterpark Reopening by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/28/12 5:13:51 PM
SPeaking of Mountain Creek:

http://www.northjersey.com/vernontownship/5_injured_in_ride_accident_at_Mountain_Creek_amusement_park.html

Ah, the good ol' days! And to think that one of the original owners of Action Park just got handed the management job for Mountain Creek - Coincidence? I think not. 8~P

Jen

Re: The Beach Waterpark Reopening by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/28/12 5:41:17 PM
GoYanks34 said:

SPeaking of Mountain Creek:

http://www.northjersey.com/vernontownship/5_injured_in_ride_accident_at_Mountain_Creek_amusement_park.html

Ah, the good ol' days! And to think that one of the original owners of Action Park just got handed the management job for Mountain Creek - Coincidence? I think not. 8~P

Jen

My friend Ellen and I are planning on heading up there on a weekend day in August. It'll be my first visit to the former Traction Park since the late 80's.

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: The Beach Waterpark Reopening by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 7/29/12 12:52:40 PM
chitlins73 said:

Just heard great news that a company out of Florida is gonna lease and open up The Beach Waterpark in Ohio for the 2013 season! I am so pleased to hear this news because this is a one of a kind waterpark that is not cookie cutter like most these days.anyone who likes thrilling waterparks should do themselves a favor and check this park out if you get to the kings Island area next year!! Sorta like mountain Creek in Jersey in that it is much different and more thrilling than most waterparks.

The biggest mistake this park every made was not using the additiona acerage it has up top and building a campground, Granted KI had a camprground when it was built but no longer. Camping there would bring tons of people that come or KI, Reds, Zoo ect to The Beach as well.