Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already)

URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already)

mugen828 mugen828 Profile

Posted:
7/23/12 at
3:41:30 PM

So as some of you are aware we are having a URC meet up at Six Flags Great Adventure on 8/11 (Saturday).

If anyone is interested or in the area, me and alpengeistno3 are planning to go to Six Flags America on 8/12 (Sunday).

I am planning to head to the park for opening, where as alpengeistno3 may show up at 1pm or 2pm. I have never been to the park so this would be a very fun trip for me.

If anyone else is interested post and let us know!

The park is open from: 10:30am - 9:00pm.

* This post was modified at 7/23/12 3:50:32 PM *

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by Fatsoccerguy191 Fatsoccerguy191 Profile at 7/23/12 5:23:44 PM
I live in Maryland, and I have an SFA season pass, so I might be able to join you on 8/12.
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/23/12 5:24:33 PM
Fatsoccerguy191 said:

I live in Maryland, and I have an SFA season pass, so I might be able to join you on 8/12.

That sounds great! Let us know when you decide!

- mugen828
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/23/12 7:17:21 PM
After the jet lag from my CA trip followed by the GAdv trip I'll probably be in a coma on 8/12. I have to work a long day on Monday too so I'm out. Maybe next time.

Jen

Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/23/12 8:11:32 PM
I might have considered it. I'm not positive I'll be joining you guys at GAdv on the 11th. But if I did, that would be too long of a day and drive on Sunday to SFA without an overnight. I haven't been to SFA this season. My #2 steel and my favorite flyer reside there, and I know they miss me.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/23/12 8:48:01 PM
beastmaster said:

I might have considered it. I'm not positive I'll be joining you guys at GAdv on the 11th. But if I did, that would be too long of a day and drive on Sunday to SFA without an overnight. I haven't been to SFA this season. My #2 steel and my favorite flyer reside there, and I know they miss me.

Mike

you better be there on one of the other!

- mugen828
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/23/12 8:49:23 PM
mugen828 said:

beastmaster said:

Mike

Don't worry - he's coming if I have to go to his house and drag him out of bed myself! ;~)

Jen

Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/31/12 9:29:19 AM
mugen828 said:

beastmaster said:

Mike

Or what? That sounds like a threat :)

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: URC SF: America Trip 8/12 (two of us going already) by rosedai at 10/19/12 4:39:28 AM
If you're still not sure what the centrifuge concept is, look up astronaut centrifuge training and you'll figure it out pretty quick. Then imagine doing that in a cabin designed to simulate the small compact area of a space capsule and you start to really get the idea. http://www.lalunetteshopfr.com/