Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?)

Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?)

mugen828 mugen828 Profile

Posted:
7/20/12 at
10:55:09 PM

Hey everyone,

I got my work schedule switched around a lot due to covering for someone and on August 1st have the option to have the day off.

I also might have the option to take a weekday another time, if I know the date.

Anyone in the area wanna meet up and go to one of these parks on 8/1?

- Six Flags Great America
- Dorney Park
- Hershey Park
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- somewhere else?

I live in south jersey and all of those aren't a bad drive. Hershey and SFGA being the furthest. Haven't been to SFGA so that's definitely on the priority list.

Let me know! on here if you are interested and I will provide my email for contact.

:D

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by alpengeistno3 at 7/21/12 2:03:07 AM
Would love to do it, but Wednesdays are Redskins Band practice for me and we have to play for Fan Day that weekend.

If you had Tuesday or Thursday, I would be all in for Gradv or Dorney.

Paul

Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/21/12 6:10:29 AM
mugen828 said:

Anyone in the area wanna meet up and go to one of these parks on 8/1?

- Six Flags Great America
- Dorney Park
- Hershey Park
- Six Flags Great Adventure
- somewhere else?

I live in south jersey and all of those aren't a bad drive.

:D

You're willing to drive to Chicago??? :)

SF America is a nice little park, but I wouldn't call it GREAT! LOL!

I'm out..calling in sick would have been my only possibility, but one of my co-workers is on vacation, so we've gotta have coverage. Still would like to get the chance to meet you one of these fine days.

Mike

* This post was modified at 7/21/12 6:12:13 AM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/21/12 1:25:06 PM
Hahaha I meant Six Flags America haha, nice catch there.

@alpengeist, I am off Thursday too, but I am going on a roadtrip and really don't know when I am leaving that day. If something changes I will post immediately about that.

If I can't get anything planned for Wednesday, I can see about another date another time? Still those same parks. If anyone is interested, post here, and maybe we can work something out!

I am still looking forward to a weekend day at SFGAdv with some of the URC folk too :)

- mugen828
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/21/12 4:24:51 PM
I wish! I'm working that day and leaving the next for San Diego so I'm out unfortunately :~(

Jen

Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by alpengeistno3 at 7/22/12 12:16:47 AM
mugen828 said:

@alpengeist, I am off Thursday too, but I am going on a roadtrip and really don't know when I am leaving that day. If something changes I will post immediately about that.

I am still looking forward to a weekend day at SFGAdv with some of the URC folk too :)

Let me know. Other than Aug 1 and 4, I am free until we have to go back to school/work on the 13th.

Paul

PS I have Six Flags and Cedar Fair passes, so any of those Mid-Atlantic parks are good for me.

Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/22/12 12:41:41 AM
alpengeistno3 said:

mugen828 said:

Let me know. Other than Aug 1 and 4, I am free until we have to go back to school/work on the 13th.

Paul

PS I have Six Flags and Cedar Fair passes, so any of those Mid-Atlantic parks are good for me.

Looks like I will be leaving early on Thursday for my trip with a friend. So that takes out any day besides 8/1.

If you want to do a trip somewhere on another weekday. I might just tell my boss I want to use the weekday off some other day.

I see you mention going back to work, any chance you don't work any certain weekdays in August? If not we could always arrange something for a weekend visit (that isn't the URC weekend visit).

- mugen828
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by alpengeistno3 at 7/22/12 10:31:29 PM
mugen828 said:

I see you mention going back to work, any chance you don't work any certain weekdays in August? If not we could always arrange something for a weekend visit (that isn't the URC weekend visit).

We go back on the 13th, so other than 8/1, 8/4, and 8/8 (I think that is the next Wednesday I have Band practice), I'm free until then.

Paul

Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/22/12 11:51:05 PM
alpengeistno3 said:

We go back on the 13th, so other than 8/1, 8/4, and 8/8 (I think that is the next Wednesday I have Band practice), I'm free until then.

Paul

Nice! Well weekends shouldn't be an issue, but I am owed a weekday off from work. So I can do 8/12, the day after the URC trip! What park would you be interested in going to?

- mugen828
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by alpengeistno3 at 7/23/12 1:08:08 AM
mugen828 said:

alpengeistno3 said:

Paul

Nice! Well weekends shouldn't be an issue, but I am owed a weekday off from work. So I can do 8/12, the day after the URC trip! What park would you be interested in going to?

How about "great" America? It's nearby for me after that nice long 3 hr drive home from Gradv from the night before.

Paul

Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 7/23/12 10:34:20 AM
alpengeistno3 said:

mugen828 said:

alpengeistno3 said:

Paul

How about "great" America? It's nearby for me after that nice long 3 hr drive home from Gradv from the night before.

Paul

That sounds like a plan! I would totally be down for that. I haven't been to Six Flags America (got it right this time!) yet, so everything would be newwwwww to me! Except for Apocalypse, as I rode it at Six Flags GREAT America. (I'm on a roll!)

My email is brolly828@yahoo.com I can't get to my email on a computer while at work, but I can answer your emails through my iphone, it just takes me a bit longer. Send me an email with some time ideas/plans and we will make it happen! Maybe start a thread or see if any one else wants to join? (any other north easters?)

- mugen828
Re: Anyone want to go to a park 8/1 (wednesday?) by alpengeistno3 at 7/23/12 1:42:27 PM
Mine is my handle at yahoo.com. I'll probably go to church 1st, but I can easily be to the park between 1:00 and 2:00.

Go ahead and start a new thread. I doubt any of the Jerseyans would want to drive all the way down to America after a day in Gradv, but there are other Marylanders who are in the area who may be able to drop in.

Paul

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.