Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake

Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
7/12/12 at
7:02:24 AM

It's a humor piece, so let's refrain from debating the inaccuracy of a few points. Enjoy it, and I hope it brings a chuckle or two to your day..it did to mine.

Mike

http://www.theonion.com/articles/this-roller-coaster-fails-to-capture-the-spirit-of,28725/

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake by drachen drachen Profile at 7/12/12 11:30:54 AM
Thanks for the link, which also lead me to two more hilarious articles.

1) If Re-Elected, Obama Vows to Repeal Obamacare

2) Comic-Con Once Again Marred By Near-by Bully-Con

drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 7/12/12 5:09:43 PM
The 'light hearted' Dark Knight Rises article was hilarious. :)
Re: Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 7/12/12 7:06:34 PM
The Onion rocks! That was a pretty funny article. Haha he mentioned the lack of theming. The Onion = Well respected journalism. :)
Re: Green Lantern's Critique Of His Great Adventure Namesake by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/12/12 9:49:39 PM
LMAO! That was very good. I love The Onion - too bad their TV show wasn't 1/4 as funny as their website articles.

Jen