Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > DreamWorks Now Involved In Former Xanadu Project

DreamWorks Now Involved In Former Xanadu Project

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
7/11/12 at
12:20:39 PM

This project has now been stalled for more than three years. I hope this news helps give it a kick in the ***...although I doubt I'd be particularly interested in a ride based on Kung Fu Panda...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/nyregion/dreamworks-announces-plans-for-meadowlands-amusement-park.html?_r=1

* This post was modified at 7/11/12 2:58:07 PM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: DreamWorks Now Involved In Former Xanadu Project by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 7/12/12 8:11:31 PM
Now the project is called "American Dream Meadowlands". I will be very interested to see what kind of rides they will have. I'm less concerned about the themes, but more concerned about the uniqueness of the park. Don't get me wrong, I love MOA's Nick Universe, but since I sorta selfish regarding my constant desire to ride unique attractions, I'm hoping that ADM's park won't be a near-facsimile of Nick Uni, as the website portrays; Hopefully that's just a vague depiction.

www.americandream.com

* This post was modified at 7/12/12 8:13:14 PM *