Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12

Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12

eishinnyc eishinnyc Profile

Posted:
7/3/12 at
1:19:03 AM

I went there by myself.
Sorry I'm strange person.

Arrived at the park around 11:00.
By 12:00 almost no line for Nitro and Batman.

12:00 to 5:00
Skyscreamer and all big coasters
45 to 60 min wait

after 5:00
bit better then before

about 6:30
Kinda ka
about 20 min wait

from 7:30
No line for Nitro.

Yes, I rode Nitoro 5 times today.

Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 7/3/12 1:45:45 AM
Since I was told that a 'list' was boring, you should add some details to your experiences like what did you enjoy in each of the rides, etc. Nothing long, but give a few sentences for each ride.
Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/3/12 5:28:45 AM
.eishinnyc said:

I went there by myself.
Sorry I'm strange person..

Then you'll fit right in with us.

.Yes, I rode Nitoro 5 times today.

I like that.."Nitoro. Combines my two favorite rides in the park.

Mike

*EDIT*..screwed up the quotes. Humble apologies to all..

* This post was modified at 7/3/12 5:30:28 AM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by ktujon ktujon Profile at 7/3/12 6:38:56 PM
You are not the only strange person....

I'm planning on going to Magic Mountain all by myself!

Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by chris92se chris92se Profile at 7/4/12 8:57:14 PM
ktujon said:

You are not the only strange person....

I'm planning on going to Magic Mountain all by myself!

It's too bad Magic Mountain doesn't do a better job of organizing their loading platforms. Single rider lines would be fantastic instead of watching empty seats take off all the time.

I haven't been to any other Six Flags parks, but that was one thing that really bothered me at SFMM.

Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by theRock-steel theRock-steel Profile at 7/5/12 5:30:05 AM
My friends aren't that into roller coasters, and my family members can't take as much time off as I can. For out of state trips I am normally by myself. For one day BGT, SeaWorld, or WDW visits there is more than one of us many times.
Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 7/5/12 8:05:17 AM
I'm in the same boat. My cousins are busy with their own vacations and my extreme tolerance for so many rides on most coasters is too much for anyone I know. Thus I'm usually by myself at the parks. Sea World I spend half a day there, but BGT I can spend the whole day there (all day wristband for food is a must. If I don't eat lunch I would cut the day short before 5pm).
WDW, as long as the Magic Kingdom closed late, I could do Epcot/AK, Hollywood studios, MK all in one day riding the major rides. Single rider does have its perks :)
Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 7/5/12 4:28:30 PM
Many of us go by ourselves from time to time. I'm going to a convention in San Diego in August and I am going to Sea World and Knotts alone. Who cares?! As long as you have fun that's all that matters.

Jen

Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/5/12 4:32:43 PM
Until recent years, I almost ALWAYS went to parks by myself. But meeting some people from this board has made me realize there's something to be said for good company.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by eishinnyc eishinnyc Profile at 7/12/12 12:07:15 AM
Cyclone_Phil said:

Since I was told that a 'list' was boring, you should add some details to your experiences like what did you enjoy in each of the rides, etc. Nothing long, but give a few sentences for each ride.

Nitoro: First ride was 3rd or 4th row.
Not scary at all :<
After that, I picked rear seat.
There was long line to get front seat.
I don't understand that.

Kinda Ka: Exhilarating! But my ears hurt!

* This post was modified at 7/12/12 12:23:12 AM *

Re: Trip Report Six Flags Great Adventure Monday 07/02/12 by eishinnyc eishinnyc Profile at 7/12/12 12:20:13 AM
One day I went to Tokyo Disney Land by my self for some reason.

While I was on line to ride a coaster
some people said loudly enough for me to hear like "This person must be crazy." or "No friend come with?" etc. It was more than unconformable.

But this time was good.
I had good time with strangers.
USA is great!

I can not wait to see your guys!