Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Seaworld San Diego question

Seaworld San Diego question

GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile

Posted:
6/26/12 at
10:48:22 PM

I'm going on Friday 8/3 while I'm attending a veterinary convention and I got an invitation for a party there at 5 pm that day that I have to RSVP for.

Will that be enough time to do everything (rides and the shows) and get back to the convention center by then? Not a mandatory thing but I'd like to go if I could. Haven't been to a Sea World in a LONG time so I forgot how much time it takes to do the park (Only been to the San Diego one once back in the early 90's) and I don't want to cut my park day short if I haven't seen/done everything I wanted to do.

Jen

Re: Seaworld San Diego question by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 6/27/12 12:21:21 AM
I was just at SeaWorld San Diego earlier this month and was surprised at how much there is to see and do at this park.

I was visiting on a slow day, but the line for Manta was still about 45 minutes long midday. Journey to Atlantis and Shipwreck Rapids both had about a 20 minute wait. I only attended one show (One Ocean) and did not ride everything in the park. Keep in mind I visited when most schools were still in session.

If the park is busy then I suspect you will be a little pressed for time to do everything. I think the question is what matters most? Shows eat up a lot of time.

--
Eric
Ultimate Rollercoaster Moderator
Re: Seaworld San Diego question by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/27/12 8:58:07 PM
Thanks Eric - It's more important for me to enjoy the park so I won't RSVP for the party. The last time I was there I remember there wasn't much to do but that was before the rides were there.

Jen