Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Message from Mike G (Beastmaster)

Message from Mike G (Beastmaster)

GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile

Posted:
6/26/12 at
10:05:54 AM

Hi everyone. Mike called me this morning and wanted me to post for him to let you all know he has been in the hospital since Friday with pancreatitis. He will hopefully be released by the end of the week but since many of you know he has some medical issues and get worried when you don't hear from him he wanted to say he was thinking of all of you and will hopefully be back on the boards shortly.

If anything changes I'll let you all know.

Jen

Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 6/26/12 10:13:48 AM
:(

I hope Mike has a speedy recovery. I have yet to ride any coasters with him! I've never met him yet I would call his (and others) my friend. Get well soon Mike! Pancreatitis can't keep the Beastmaser down.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by cellocoasterdude cellocoasterdude Profile at 6/26/12 11:00:28 AM
Will be praying for a full recovery, Mike. Hopefully we will get the chance to meet and ride together next time we get to the east coast.

-Tim

Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by frontrow frontrow Profile at 6/26/12 11:22:51 AM
Thanks for keeping us informed Jen. Tell Mike we are praying for him and can't wait to he is riding the back seat of El Toro again.
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by alpengeistno3 at 6/26/12 11:52:52 PM
Awful news, Jen, but thanks for letting us know. I'll definitely keep Mike in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Paul

Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by RobLec RobLec Profile at 6/27/12 9:30:15 AM
Thanks Jen. Please pass along our thoughts and prayers when you speak with him again.
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by drachen drachen Profile at 6/27/12 10:56:54 AM
Appreciate the notice. I send my best wishes as well.
drachen
Coaster to Park Ratio: 4.90 / Steel to Wooden Ratio: 2.55 / Wooden Coaster Percentage: 28.2%
Find me on Facebook... Search Park Connoisseur
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/27/12 8:59:51 PM
RobLec said:

Thanks Jen. Please pass along our thoughts and prayers when you speak with him again.

I left him a message on his cell letting him know you were all thinking of him and wishing him well last night. I haven't heard back from him yet but hopefully he'll be out soon.

Jen

Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 6/29/12 3:32:20 AM
Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. Missed ya. This is a community I like being a part of, and I consider many on here friends, even if I've only actually MET a small percentage. No fun losing something/someone that's meaningful to you, even for only a week or so.

Thank you to Jen for posting the message.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer.

Mike

* This post was modified at 6/29/12 3:35:00 AM *

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 6/29/12 10:25:44 AM
Glad to hear your better.

-Eric

--
Eric
Ultimate Rollercoaster Moderator
Re: Message from Mike G (Beastmaster) by alpengeistno3 at 6/29/12 12:40:26 PM
I second that, Eric!! Ride on, Mike!!

Paul