Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Yahoo's "World's 7 Must Try Roller Coasters" list

Yahoo's "World's 7 Must Try Roller Coasters" list

mugen828 mugen828 Profile

Posted:
6/10/12 at
5:46:28 PM

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/7-must-try-roller-coasters-20120523.html

Check out Yahoo's list of the 7 must try roller coasters throughout the world. It seems like they went for classic, unique, and a bit thrilling. Not the list I would have chosen but alas, that's what this board is for!

What would be your list of "Must Try Coasters From Around The World?"

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Yahoo's "World's 7 Must Try Roller Coasters" list by RobLec RobLec Profile at 6/10/12 8:28:28 PM
Glad to see they included the Beast, MF and CI Cyclone... that trifecta should be on any "must-ride" list. I'd probably also include at least one invert (Montu) and one modern woodie (Thunderhead, Voyage, RFII) and maybe a dive coaster. Unfortunately I can only rank domestic US coasters.
Re: Yahoo's "World's 7 Must Try Roller Coasters" list by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 6/10/12 10:46:14 PM
I just came on to post the same article but you beat me to it! I will write my list another time since I have a million things to do and have to get to sleep soon but you know Griffon and KK are on it!

Jen