Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF

12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF

KevinReid KevinReid Profile

Posted:
6/5/12 at
11:32:45 AM

Is was twelve year ago today that we had our first visit to CP and many first's that day. Easy to remember because it was my 40th birthday and I spent with my goof friend John Keeter, Roger Brock, Adam Brock, and the rest of the Reids. I can remember screaming like a school girl for my first drop on MF. Then I got to ride my first B&M and here the beautiful B&M roar.

Then if you remember we all travelled to PKI for URC II for an unforgettable ERT on The Beast. Then on Sunday The Reids, John Keeter, and Eric Gieszl hoped into our Mini Van drove to Holiday world were we got our first taste of Raven and Legend. I believe we also stopped at SF Kentucky Kingdom either on the way or on the way back.

Memories... now I cut grass and take cruises!

Regards,
Kevin "thanks for the memories URC" Reid

* This post was modified at 6/5/12 11:36:09 AM *

Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by Coaster316 at 6/5/12 11:41:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Kevin!!

I hope the whole family is well.

- Jeff

Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by KevinReid KevinReid Profile at 6/5/12 11:42:37 AM
and Happy birthday to you my friend!
Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 6/5/12 11:49:09 AM
What a memory. Time sure flies. I hope to return to Cedar Point this summer. It's been since 2003.
--
Eric
Ultimate Rollercoaster Moderator
Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by Patripman Patripman Profile at 6/6/12 6:16:40 PM
Eric_Gieszl said:

What a memory. Time sure flies. I hope to return to Cedar Point this summer. It's been since 2003.

What are you planning a URC 3 gathering? You can have discount tickets for the AARP crowd and wheelchairs available for those who may need assistance.

Patripman

* This post was modified at 6/6/12 6:40:08 PM *

Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 6/6/12 7:03:12 PM
That's just messed up. Does that mean I'd need to schedule an ERT on the mobile scooters?

I think the only "true" senior would be the one who was already one back then - Chillforce.

--
Eric
Ultimate Rollercoaster Moderator
Re: 12 Years Ago Today ... First Ride on MF by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 6/6/12 8:04:03 PM
Crap! a day late but Happy Birthday Kevin! and wow, that sounds like one of the best trips!

Time sure does fly...it sucks.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv