Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > June 2012 Quiz (Lost Amusement Parks)

June 2012 Quiz (Lost Amusement Parks)

AndyShine

Posted:
5/28/12 at
9:44:37 PM

Hi Ultimate Rollercoaster'ers!

My JUNE 2012 QUIZ is now ready to play!

With the current clearing of Lincoln Park, I thought it would be apt to base this quiz on identifying the locations of lost US & Canadian amusement parks. So, if you KNOW that Bell's, home to the "Zingo" was located in Youngstown, Ohio. And you KNOW that Euclid Beach Park, home to the "Flying Turns," "Derby Racer" and the "Thriller" was located in Louisville, Kentucky. Then you'll do REALLY WELL at this quiz! [LAUGHS]

http://www.rollercoastermedialibrary.com
Quiz Page > June 2012 Quiz.

Share your scores and feel free to PM/email your opinions and comments!

Simon A.S. Baynham

Re: June 2012 Quiz (Lost Amusement Parks) by KevinReid KevinReid Profile at 5/29/12 11:15:57 AM
That was a tuff one I only got 22 out of 40 55%.

regards,
Kevin Reid

Re: June 2012 Quiz (Lost Amusement Parks) by MABrider MABrider Profile at 5/29/12 7:00:00 PM
KevinReid said:

That was a tuff one I only got 22 out of 40 55%.

regards,
Kevin Reid

Agreed, not real easy.
My results?
Exactly the same as you, Kevin.
Well, the count was the same, anyway (22 of 40).

Mike B.
Re: June 2012 Quiz (Lost Amusement Parks) by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 5/29/12 7:33:43 PM
I got 23 outta 40 (which is a M-16 qualification, Yay; If you don't know, it's military jargon, don't worry :). I'm not gonna lie, I did get a lil' lucky 'Christmas treeing' my way through alot of the questions, although I did manage to remember some of the locations from rcdb.

* This post was modified at 5/29/12 7:44:20 PM *