Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Upcoming Travel Channel shows

Upcoming Travel Channel shows

MABrider MABrider Profile

Posted:
5/9/12 at
12:47:29 PM

Travel Channel is making some new coaster-centric shows under various titles, the first being "Insane Coaster Wars."

Folks get to vote on a limited* number of coasters in different categories, then view the results when the show is aired.
All on a staggered, pre-set schedule.

* Some of which will seem "insane" to seasoned riders (as in WTF?).
But that's the enthusi-ass in me speaking!

Insane Coaster Wars,et al

* This post was modified at 5/9/12 12:51:40 PM *

Mike B.
Re: Upcoming Travel Channel shows by RobLec RobLec Profile at 5/9/12 1:21:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Mike. I've voted for my favorite B&M inverts :D

If you think of it, please post a reminder for us come early July so we can remember to catch the results shows.

Re: Upcoming Travel Channel shows by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 5/9/12 3:53:01 PM
Yeah, I've already voted for the ones that are up. I'm keeping an eye on the site for new voting categories, and plan to watch the shows when they air. I saw on another site that they've already filmed at Knotts, Dorney, and GAdv.

Mike

The amusement park rises bold and stark
Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist...
Re: Upcoming Travel Channel shows by MABrider MABrider Profile at 5/9/12 5:30:02 PM
RobLec said:

Thanks for the heads up, Mike. I've voted for my favorite B&M inverts :D

I bet I know which one.
I voted for it, too!

Mike B.
Re: Upcoming Travel Channel shows by MABrider MABrider Profile at 5/9/12 5:31:55 PM
RobLec said:

If you think of it, please post a reminder for us come early July so we can remember to catch the results shows.

If I remember, LOL.

At my (our!) age, there is no guarantee!

Mike B.