Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Amusement park on Tv alert

Amusement park on Tv alert

Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile

Posted:
5/8/12 at
10:24:07 PM

Right now on travel channel a show called Off Limits has the host visiting Cedar Point. So just a heads up for everyone to check up on the repeat in a few hours.

Re: Amusement park on Tv alert by BigShotRoz BigShotRoz Profile at 5/9/12 5:17:01 PM
Saw it. New and quite good segment on Mean Streak, and a great section about checking the cable on top of Millennium Force.
Re: Amusement park on Tv alert by Rollercoaster_freak220 Rollercoaster_freak220 Profile at 5/9/12 7:38:30 PM
I enjoyed the segment as well. I think I'd be fine with climbing on the ladder/stairs portion of MF's lift hill, but I really don't think I'd be able to handle actually climbing out on to the track at the top. And I'm not scared of heights.
Re: Modern Family at Disneyland on TV tonite by RobLec RobLec Profile at 5/9/12 8:45:05 PM
I missed Off Limits (we were out watching the Avengers) but it looks like it will re-air on the 15th. Tonite on Modern Family they visit Disneyland.