Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Sky Rush Opening Date

Sky Rush Opening Date

Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile

Posted:
4/17/12 at
2:01:05 AM

Anybody know what is the projected opening date for Skyrush?

I'm hoping it's pre-Memorial Day as any day after is usually muderous attendance wise after...

Joe
Great_Ump

Re: Sky Rush Opening Date by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/17/12 5:50:45 AM
Great_Ump said:

Anybody know what is the projected opening date for Skyrush?

I'm hoping it's pre-Memorial Day as any day after is usually muderous attendance wise after...

Joe
Great_Ump

Joe, you gonna join us if we put together a little group from URC as hoped?

I heard the week BEFORE Memorial Day, but unconfirmed.

Mike

Re: Sky Rush Opening Date by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/17/12 9:42:44 AM
I saw 5/26 as the opening day somewhere but I forgot where I saw it. I don't trust any dates they put out since over the last few years I don't think anything has opened on time.

Jen

Re: Sky Rush Opening Date by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 5/17/12 5:13:01 PM
Just wanna bring this back. Anyone know the day it will open yet? I am planning a Pa/Oh coaster trip across a bunch of parks and knowing this might shift the plans!

Thanks.

I guess it's around the 26th. Looks like the site is now advertising "memorial day weekend" and the 26th is the Saturday of that.

Hmmm....crowds are going to be KILLER that day.

* This post was modified at 5/17/12 5:14:47 PM *

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: Sky Rush Opening Date by Great_Ump Great_Ump Profile at 5/17/12 7:48:14 PM
The buzz at BGW today was that SkyRush is slated to open on May 26th and the park is NOT doing a traditional Media Day for the ride's opening. It was also mentioned that the 26th is not a firm opening date so don't be surprised if you go on the 26th and the ride is not open.

Joe
Great_Ump