Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Indoor coaster in Guatemala

Indoor coaster in Guatemala

LoneStar LoneStar Profile

Posted:
4/13/12 at
4:34:40 PM

Today I walked through the Galerias Primma which has an indoor Vekoma junior coaster called Voltron.

It was sort of fun riding in the back. It had two drops that hinted at airtime, and a few turns pushed some good G forces. 2 rides for Q20, less than $3, definitely worth it.

It was really neated seeing how they placed all the support beams throughout the mall without blocking the walkways.

I think I have now ridden every permanent roller coaster in Guatemala.

- Pat-O

Voltron

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/13/12 6:15:02 PM
That is awesome!

Jen

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/13/12 6:22:13 PM
Congrats on conquering the coasters in Guatemala Pat-O. The face of Voltron's first car looks nice, but I notice that there is no Black Lion trains; The five Lion colors supposed to be yellow, blue, red, green, and black; It would've been perfect too, since Voltron has ten cars, each color could've had two cars, oh well.

* This post was modified at 4/14/12 12:53:07 AM *

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/13/12 6:57:32 PM
Voltron coaster...check.
Transformers ride...check.

I'm ready for a She-Ra ride experience. The ladies can have He-Man.

Mike

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by alpengeistno3 at 4/13/12 9:48:44 PM
beastmaster said:

Voltron coaster...check.
Transformers ride...check.

I'm ready for a She-Ra ride experience. The ladies can have He-Man.

Mike

Oh yeah, Mike. I bet you have a closeted desire to "ride" She-Ra ;)

Paul

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/14/12 7:45:52 AM
The "MeTV" channel show two episodes of He-Man (6:00 AM, and 6:30 AM) and two episodes of She-Ra (7:00 AM, and 7:30 AM) on Saturday. Ahh, nostalgic cartoon Saturdays are back again! I agree Mike, She-Ra is a hottie LOL.

* This post was modified at 4/14/12 7:48:33 AM *

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 4/14/12 9:09:21 AM
"By the power of Gray Skull!"

And yes, I had a thing for She-Ra when I was younger. Guess I still do.

- Pat-O

Re: Indoor coaster in Guatemala by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/14/12 10:11:07 AM
LoneStar said:

"By the power of Gray Skull!"

And yes, I had a thing for She-Ra when I was younger. Guess I still do.

- Pat-O

It's good to know I'm not alone.