Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > TR SFGAdv opening day - my version!

TR SFGAdv opening day - my version!

GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile

Posted:
4/10/12 at
10:10:11 PM

All I want for opening day is a Churro and a Launch.

I got to the park at 9:53 am and as I rounded the corner to get to the parking booths BAM – a major cluster *&%$. There were only 3 lanes open and all the lanes full with cars, all trying to get into 2 lanes (since one was credit only). I called Mike (he had arrived before me) and made sure I should stay left with my season pass parking. I finally made it to the far left land and BAM – they close it. Now I have to merge back over into an angry mob scene. I was NOT happy. It was already 10:15 am by now. People were getting out of their cars and walking up to the booths yelling at the employees. The manager comes out and starts saying she’s sorry but she doesn’t have enough staff to man the booths. Awesome. The only thing that got me through that horrible start to the day was the test trains they were sending up on KK. YAY!! He has recovered!

KK and a disgruntled motorist walking back to his car after yelling at the attendants. Doesn't this pic look like something you'd see in one of the Final Destination movies? LOL

I finally get through and park. I actually run a bit to meet up with Mike, who was already waiting at least 20 min. I find him near the “new” outside lockers. FYI: there is now a security gate BEFORE the old lockers that are on your right so you can no longer bring food to put in there. They put a few lockers before the security screening point on the left but getting one of those is going to be very difficult on a busy day. Not many at available. I was wearing a thermal shirt under my sweatshirt and I decided I was too hot and took it off before we went in (not thinking I was only hot because I was running to the lockers – BIG mistake) Then the lockers weren’t working right either. Luckily there was an attendant there pretty quickly so we put our stuff in and headed into the park.

Got through security with no problems and we headed to season pass processing. I figured it was best to get it done now. There was no line and we were in and out. Since we were all the way down the boardwalk area we decided to go on the Green Lantern first. The wait was about 25 min (for the front – probably about 10 for any other row) and our rollercoaster season had officially begun! It was a good, smooth ride with the exception of the frostbite I got on my face. I was FREEZING!!! I was kicking myself for taking off my other shirt. Brrrr!! While waiting for GL I noticed they were no longer running test trains and KK was dormant. Not a good sign and I was getting worried.

We decided to walk over there and an employee said they were doing some minor maintenance but it would be up soon. OK, at least that’s promising. She didn’t seem like she was full of BS so we moved on. We walked through the little animal exhibits they have in the sea lion arena – very cute. Never saw it. I do believe we were intending to go to ET but somehow ended up over by the Log Flume (which was still drained) so we hopped on Medusa (Bizarro).

It was a walk –on and we took the back row. What a GREAT ride! I got 2 “wees” (the beginning of the season provides so much more “wee” time since the butterflies in my stomach have settled for the winter – time to wake them up!). We were able to hop in another row for a second spin. I have to say if they ever remove that coaster I will be extremely pissed. The reason it gets no love is its location – not the ride. Best floorless I’ve ever been on and I think it’s better than some hypers as well. But PLEASE turn off the damn noise!

We head over to ET to check lines. The park was pretty crowded for an opening day and the staff shortages/inexperience was started to show. The line for ET was pretty long – I think at the 45 min. mark so we took a ride on Rolling Thunder instead. I am going to say something I never thought I would ever say again in this lifetime: I actually enjoyed that ride! We were in the second to last row. They had the right side open and it was running great for RT – I even got a “wee” on the first hill! That hasn’t happened since the 90’s LOL! Seemed smoother too – don’t know what they did but it was nice. So we decide to head to the other side of the park. KK was still not working and all the small snack stands were closed so I still had no Churro :~(.

Mike wanted to take the sky ride and since I won’t go on them we were going to meet at Nitro’s entrance. I passed Sky Rush and it’s coming together. The bumper cars and scrambler aren’t installed yet. The scrambler will be right next to Skyrush and the bumper cars to the right when facing the Buccaneer somewhere.

Skyrush from the distance

Skyrush closer

On my journey I checked every open stand on the way and still no churros. I get to Nitro and the line made me say “Flash Pass”. I went over to the food stand and there they were – those delectable Mexican pastries!!! I ordered my Churro and a coke but the women behind the counter had no idea what they were doing and didn’t know how to run my debit card. I told them to give me my Churro and then they could take their time. I JUST WANT MY CHURRO! About 10 minutes later I had my receipt and my Churro in my stomach. YUM! KK was still down though.

When Mike finally made it (they closed the sky ride and he had to walk anyway) we headed over to the Flash Pass building. The wait was ridiculous. I finally get out of the video room only to enter a room with only 3 cashiers and a butt load of people (there are normally 12 cashiers). My patience was seriously wearing thin. Mike rode his kiddie coaster while I was inside. :~)

We put Nitro in and headed over when it was time to ride. We make our way up the stairs to the last row and as I was about to input Batman for our next ride it came up as “closed” WTF?! We entered Nitro for a second ride on the FP. There were about 2 trains to go in front of us when suddenly all life stopped. The dispatcher informed us there was a clean-up in progress. Who vomits on Nitro?! If you puke on Nitro, just go home. Seriously. It was taking a long time and we were all getting ancy. I walked around to the back and looked over – HOLY VOMIT BATMAN! That was disgusting. The dispatcher guy was really funny and kept us entertained through the ordeal. We finally got a great ride on Nitro – the air time was ridiculous – she was running beautifully. We got off and walked around to go for our second ride and the FP line was ridiculous (from the previous delay) so I check the flash pass to put in another ride and it has KK as up!! Thank God!! I put it in and since we had about 35 minutes we decided to eat lunch before we went on (and I re-applied the thermal shirt!).

Strange thing was when we went to the locker, the security at the very front was now gone and back where it used to be. So if you came in now, you could still use the old lockers. I’m so confused. So we head over to KK and they changed the FP entrance – you now have to go all the way around and cut in the line much farther back than before. Ugh! We get on line and I’m just so happy to see launching trains and then it happens. A train that was on the launch track goes in reverse back to the station followed by “We are experience minor technical difficulties….” Are you kidding me?! At this point I’m not leaving. No way. I am getting launched at 128 mph if it takes me all day dammit! They started testing trains after about 10 minutes and reopened. Whew! We waited for the front (about 30 min total once the line reopened) and I got my launch! Whoo-hoo! It was glorious! He was running great. I came for a Churro and a launch and I finally got what I came for. I was happy and no longer freezing. Perhaps things were starting to look up (yeah, right!).

KK finally working!

We then made our way to El Toro – the line was ridiculous – longer than you see in the middle of summer on a Saturday. The entire queue was filled. We make our way up the platform, and then the worst incompetence of the day reared its ugly head. The ride ops had NO idea what they were doing. It took over 10 minutes to dispatch one train! They had to keep opening and locking the restraints, they were making average sized people take the walk of shame and it was a disaster. After a train would dispatch the entire crowd would clap and cheer. It was bad. When we finally got on (over 20 minutes later with only 2 trains in front of us) I told Mike to let me staple him in b/c there is no way those ride ops would. I did and it worked nicely. We got our ride on the bull (I thought Mike was going to start seizuring from withdrawal) and it too was running beautifully. We put in for another ride right away when we got on the platform. Went to go back on and they put the one ride op at the FP line LOL! When we got upstairs it wasn’t much better. They all looked like they were going to cry and had no clue.

After our second ride we headed back to KK and once again while we were on line the EXACT same thing happened – ride went down. So close but yet so far. This time they had workers out on the launch area. We waited about 20 minutes but it was around 6:20 pm and I didn’t want to waste the rest of the day sitting there. I got one ride and I was thankful for that. We then went back to Nitro and rode without incident for once. It was beautiful with the sunset.

Nitro at sunset

Batman was now open so we headed over there for our last ride of the night. They were only running one train but since we only had 2 trains in front of us it wasn’t a terrible wait. While standing on line a ride op goes over to a bunch of little girls with her height stick and calls one of them over. She was clearly too short – not even close. When she told her she couldn’t ride the girl got upset and said they let her ride before so the op says OK and let her on!!! This is exactly how tragedies happen. Ridiculous.

Skyrush from the other direction

They only have T bars on the swings which I think will make it a bit more exciting

I have never been at SFGadv for so long and accomplished so little, especially with a FP. I am thankful I got one ride on KK and my Churro but they were not ready to open the park and never should have. It was a nightmare and people could have gotten hurt. There were a few other displays of incompetence but this TR is too long to begin with. I don’t know what their training protocol is but they need to fix it and fast. It seemed that it was everyone’s first day ever working there in the park and no one had a clue. Don’t they have to be specially trained before operating rides with actual people in them? I hope they fix this fast or else it’s going to be a LONG season.

* This post was modified at 4/10/12 10:18:09 PM *

Jen
Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by JetMech JetMech Profile at 4/10/12 10:44:30 PM
I think the opening day crowds had a lot to do with the $20.00 online ticket deal they had going. Is it an excuse for having an under staffed operation? No. They should have not opened the park. It isn't easy running a seasonal park due to availabilty of the part time work force so I could see that being the case. GA is notorious for having under staffed operations early in the season since the crowds are lighter so you pretty much have to expect many shops being closed etc..

I've learned to expect the unexpected at GA so I don't ruin my day.

* This post was modified at 4/10/12 10:48:28 PM *

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 4/10/12 10:51:51 PM
Nice TR! I took a similar pictures of nitro at the sunset last year. I totally agree with the staff, it was terrible, escpecially at el toro. Pay someone else a buck more and have someone a little older and more competent take over the ops.

I WILL say hi next time, I promise! haha. You guys were headed the other way and I was with a friend and I hesitated haha.

I'm sure this season I'll probly meet with you guys on my own anyway.

- mugen828
157 Coasters -- Favorite Coaster -- Nitro (SFGAdv)
117 Steel -- 40 Wood -- Home Park: SFGADv
Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 4/11/12 1:03:00 AM
Nice pics! The sunset made the pics that more neater imo.

I don't think Six Flags GAdv is in the cards for me this year :( Maybe next year :crosses fingers:

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/11/12 5:40:34 AM
Good job, Doctor! Pix came out great, especially that sunset shot of Nitro.

Only thing is..I thought Sky Rush was coming to Hershey...Freudian slip? :)

Mike

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/11/12 7:18:06 AM
beastmaster said:

Mike

Oops! Sky Screamer! They both have Sky in the name and I just worked a 12 hour insane day so I give myself a pass! ;~)

Jen
Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/11/12 9:10:21 AM
GoYanks34 said:

beastmaster said:

Mike

Oops! Sky Screamer! They both have Sky in the name and I just worked a 12 hour insane day so I give myself a pass! ;~)

The "Flash" kind?

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by alpengeistno3 at 4/11/12 8:57:48 PM
Wow, Jen. Sounds like your opening day was just short of being a disaster(literally if something happened to that kid who was too short to be on Batman!!). Comments below...

GoYanks34 said:

I got to the park at 9:53 am and as I rounded the corner to get to the parking booths BAM – a major cluster *&%$. There were only 3 lanes open and all the lanes full with cars, all trying to get into 2 lanes (since one was credit only). I called Mike (he had arrived before me) and made sure I should stay left with my season pass parking. I finally made it to the far left land and BAM – they close it. Now I have to merge back over into an angry mob scene. I was NOT happy. It was already 10:15 am by now. People were getting out of their cars and walking up to the booths yelling at the employees. The manager comes out and starts saying she’s sorry but she doesn’t have enough staff to man the booths. Awesome.

Wow, that was a bad omen right there from the start. Should have known to "run away, run away".

GoYanks34 said:

I finally get through and park. I actually run a bit to meet up with Mike, who was already waiting at least 20 min. I find him near the “new” outside lockers. FYI: there is now a security gate BEFORE the old lockers that are on your right so you can no longer bring food to put in there. They put a few lockers before the security screening point on the left but getting one of those is going to be very difficult on a busy day. Not many at available. I was wearing a thermal shirt under my sweatshirt and I decided I was too hot and took it off before we went in (not thinking I was only hot because I was running to the lockers – BIG mistake) Then the lockers weren’t working right either. Luckily there was an attendant there pretty quickly so we put our stuff in and headed into the park.

Well, now ain't that a B@#$@!! So you show up early, you have to put your stuff even further away from the gate? Obviously someone did not think this through at all. Hopefully it was an opening day trial that will end real soon once the complaints start rolling in.

GoYanks34 said:

I do believe we were intending to go to ET but somehow ended up over by the Log Flume (which was still drained) so we hopped on Medusa (Bizarro).

It was a walk –on and we took the back row. What a GREAT ride! I got 2 “wees” (the beginning of the season provides so much more “wee” time since the butterflies in my stomach have settled for the winter – time to wake them up!). We were able to hop in another row for a second spin. I have to say if they ever remove that coaster I will be extremely pissed. The reason it gets no love is its location – not the ride. Best floorless I’ve ever been on and I think it’s better than some hypers as well. But PLEASE turn off the damn noise!

Agreed, even about it always being Medusa, not Bizarro (the "real" Bizarro is up in New England!)
Great Adventure would be really foolish to send Bizarro away, even for a fancy wing rider, but I have a hunch there may have been a "tit-for-tat" for them getting Chang Lantern instead of a poor hard up Six Flags elsewhere in the chain. And if that sound system would burn out, it would be music to my ears, too. Maybe next time I sit in the back, I should start playing with knobs and wires while going up the lift hill :)

GoYanks34 said:

Mike wanted to take the sky ride and since I won’t go on them we were going to meet at Nitro’s entrance. I passed Sky Rush and it’s coming together. The bumper cars and scrambler aren’t installed yet. The scrambler will be right next to Skyrush and the bumper cars to the right when facing the Buccaneer somewhere.

Hmm, so it is not in the "old" German area of the park that they closed? I was under the impression it was there, but they are apparently going to keep that closed and build a completely new bumper car deck? Interesting!

GoYanks34 said:

When Mike finally made it (they closed the sky ride and he had to walk anyway) we headed over to the Flash Pass building. The wait was ridiculous. I finally get out of the video room only to enter a room with only 3 cashiers and a butt load of people (there are normally 12 cashiers). My patience was seriously wearing thin. Mike rode his kiddie coaster while I was inside. :~)

Ca-Ching!! Funny how you had to wait in a mile long line in order to get a pass to "not wait in line." The irony!! We will ignore the "kiddie coaster" comment for now. We have been over this ;)

GoYanks34 said:

We put Nitro in and headed over when it was time to ride. We make our way up the stairs to the last row and as I was about to input Batman for our next ride it came up as “closed” WTF?! We entered Nitro for a second ride on the FP. There were about 2 trains to go in front of us when suddenly all life stopped. The dispatcher informed us there was a clean-up in progress. Who vomits on Nitro?! If you puke on Nitro, just go home. Seriously. It was taking a long time and we were all getting ancy. I walked around to the back and looked over – HOLY VOMIT BATMAN! That was disgusting. The dispatcher guy was really funny and kept us entertained through the ordeal. We finally got a great ride on Nitro – the air time was ridiculous – she was running beautifully. We got off and walked around to go for our second ride and the FP line was ridiculous (from the previous delay) so I check the flash pass to put in another ride and it has KK as up!! Thank God!! I put it in and since we had about 35 minutes we decided to eat lunch before we went on (and I re-applied the thermal shirt!).

Well, hopefully, it wasn't from the Churros, lol!

GoYanks34 said:
So we head over to KK and they changed the FP entrance – you now have to go all the way around and cut in the line much farther back than before.

Question. Before, they would hold the line at the lockers until the end of the line was in the station. Is that no longer the case?

GoYanks34 said:

Ugh! We get on line and I’m just so happy to see launching trains and then it happens. A train that was on the launch track goes in reverse back to the station followed by “We are experience minor technical difficulties….” Are you kidding me?! At this point I’m not leaving. No way. I am getting launched at 128 mph if it takes me all day dammit! They started testing trains after about 10 minutes and reopened. Whew! We waited for the front (about 30 min total once the line reopened) and I got my launch! Whoo-hoo! It was glorious! He was running great. I came for a Churro and a launch and I finally got what I came for. I was happy and no longer freezing. Perhaps things were starting to look up (yeah, right!).

Sounds like Ka saw you and your "cheating" ways coming and let you know he was upset. I told you those coasters talk to each other in the off- season. Haven't you seen them on Facebook, lol!

GoYanks34 said:

We then made our way to El Toro – the line was ridiculous – longer than you see in the middle of summer on a Saturday. The entire queue was filled. We make our way up the platform, and then the worst incompetence of the day reared its ugly head. The ride ops had NO idea what they were doing. It took over 10 minutes to dispatch one train! They had to keep opening and locking the restraints, they were making average sized people take the walk of shame and it was a disaster. After a train would dispatch the entire crowd would clap and cheer. It was bad. When we finally got on (over 20 minutes later with only 2 trains in front of us) I told Mike to let me staple him in b/c there is no way those ride ops would. I did and it worked nicely. We got our ride on the bull (I thought Mike was going to start seizuring from withdrawal) and it too was running beautifully. We put in for another ride right away when we got on the platform. Went to go back on and they put the one ride op at the FP line LOL! When we got upstairs it wasn’t much better. They all looked like they were going to cry and had no clue.

Well, if Gradv is anything like Busch, they always put their best crews on the newest rides. With Sky Screamer opening, I bet the old El Toro crew has moved over there, leaving a bunch of scrubs to run Toro now. Terrible, because Toro and Nitro probably need the best crews more than that oversized swing ride.

GoYanks34 said:

After our second ride we headed back to KK and once again while we were on line the EXACT same thing happened – ride went down. So close but yet so far. This time they had workers out on the launch area. We waited about 20 minutes but it was around 6:20 pm and I didn’t want to waste the rest of the day sitting there. I got one ride and I was thankful for that.

No more "cheating" for you! You need to cook KK a nice meal and apologize a lot!!

GoYanks34 said:

Batman was now open so we headed over there for our last ride of the night. They were only running one train but since we only had 2 trains in front of us it wasn’t a terrible wait. While standing on line a ride op goes over to a bunch of little girls with her height stick and calls one of them over. She was clearly too short – not even close. When she told her she couldn’t ride the girl got upset and said they let her ride before so the op says OK and let her on!!! This is exactly how tragedies happen. Ridiculous.

UNBELIEVABLE!! I wonder if anyone else found out, otherwise that will be that ops 1st AND LAST day working a ride at Gradv! Were the other ops around to see and just turned a blind eye? The whole crew should be fired if that is the case.

GoYanks34 said:

I have never been at SFGadv for so long and accomplished so little, especially with a FP. I am thankful I got one ride on KK and my Churro but they were not ready to open the park and never should have. It was a nightmare and people could have gotten hurt. There were a few other displays of incompetence but this TR is too long to begin with. I don’t know what their training protocol is but they need to fix it and fast. It seemed that it was everyone’s first day ever working there in the park and no one had a clue. Don’t they have to be specially trained before operating rides with actual people in them? I hope they fix this fast or else it’s going to be a LONG season.

I don't need to get started about my opening day at Gradv 2 years ago. Frankly, I saw a lot of far worst things than you did operations-wise, I think. There are always opening day hiccups, but it really seems like a lot of what you saw were training gaffs (possibly from trying to put a bunch of new workers in positions they probably should have not been in to make up for the huge crowd.)

KD kind of had the same problem. They weren't prepared for the crowds they got opening on Friday and the lines were ridiculous (another friend of mine posted on Facebook a picture of the Season Pass processing line wrapping around a good 5 times outside the building that morning.) Normally, opening day is never that busy, but I think the combination of pretty decent weather and Easter falling right after opening day made this a rotten weekend for parks to decide to use as training days.

Great TR and an interesting read. Thanks!!

Paul

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/11/12 10:41:53 PM
alpengeistno3 said:

Wow, that was a bad omen right there from the start. Should have known to "run away, run away".

I couldn't run away - I was stuck in traffic! :~)

Well, now ain't that a B@#$@!! So you show up early, you have to put your stuff even further away from the gate? Obviously someone did not think this through at all. Hopefully it was an opening day trial that will end real soon once the complaints start rolling in.

They aren't far away - they are to the left but on the way walking in. The problem is going to be capacity - they only have 2 rows all together when the other locker room had a gazillion that would sell out.

Maybe next time I sit in the back, I should start playing with knobs and wires while going up the lift hill :)

Weren't we supposed to get a sledge hammer to fix that problem?

Hmm, so it is not in the "old" German area of the park that they closed? I was under the impression it was there, but they are apparently going to keep that closed and build a completely new bumper car deck? Interesting!

Nope. I assume you're talking about where the Enterprise was. If you are walking towards Nitro everything is to the left of the Ferris Wheel.

Ca-Ching!! Funny how you had to wait in a mile long line in order to get a pass to "not wait in line." The irony!! We will ignore the "kiddie coaster" comment for now. We have been over this ;)

Tell me about it!

Sounds like Ka saw you and your "cheating" ways coming and let you know he was upset. I told you those coasters talk to each other in the off- season. Haven't you seen them on Facebook, lol!

I knew I shouldn't have accepted both of them as friends on FB!

Well, if Gradv is anything like Busch, they always put their best crews on the newest rides. With Sky Screamer opening, I bet the old El Toro crew has moved over there, leaving a bunch of scrubs to run Toro now. Terrible, because Toro and Nitro probably need the best crews more than that oversized swing ride.

But that's not even opened yet! Those people had NEVER worked that ride. It was painfully obvious. And for training for ET the first thing I would tell employees:" The ride will not dispatch unless the restraints are at a certain level so use all your strength to slam those bars down until all urinary bladders are expressed!"

No more "cheating" for you! You need to cook KK a nice meal and apologize a lot!!

I know, I know.....

UNBELIEVABLE!! I wonder if anyone else found out, otherwise that will be that ops 1st AND LAST day working a ride at Gradv! Were the other ops around to see and just turned a blind eye? The whole crew should be fired if that is the case.

She was the only ride op I saw on that side so I don't think anyone saw her. They were only running one train and it was only her and the dispatcher. It was bad - I have never seen that happen before in all the years I have been going to parks. I've seen them not measure when they should have but never allow someone on who is blatantly shorter than allowed.

Jen

Jen
Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by alpengeistno3 at 4/11/12 11:58:31 PM
Maybe next time I sit in the back, I should start playing with knobs and wires while going up the lift hill :)
Weren't we supposed to get a sledge hammer to fix that problem?

Well, I suppose we need to find a plastic one that won't trip off the metal detectors.

Nope. I assume you're talking about where the Enterprise was. If you are walking towards Nitro everything is to the left of the Ferris Wheel.

I could see that from your pictures. Totally not what I was expecting. What else did they take out?

I knew I shouldn't have accepted both of them as friends on FB!

Lol, oh no, you didn't really? :)

But that's not even opened yet! Those people had NEVER worked that ride. It was painfully obvious. And for training for ET the first thing I would tell employees:" The ride will not dispatch unless the restraints are at a certain level so use all your strength to slam those bars down until all urinary bladders are expressed!"

I can't say this for certain as I worked at Busch when they *shudder* actually opened the rides ON THE 1st OPERATING DAY (yes, it was a LONGGGGG time ago), but once they started getting lazy about that, the new crew would work other rides until the current ride was ready to begin testing/training.) Usually, this happened very shortly after the season began, even when Griffon, for instance, did not open until Memorial Day weekend. I suppose they could have been sent back to Toro, but if they have already hired a new crew, then it would stand to reason that they were probably sent to another ride that was understaffed.

She was the only ride op I saw on that side so I don't think anyone saw her. They were only running one train and it was only her and the dispatcher. It was bad - I have never seen that happen before in all the years I have been going to parks. I've seen them not measure when they should have but never allow someone on who is blatantly shorter than allowed.

Wow, I don't know which is worst. Having a ride op who would thinks that the height requirement is arbitrary, having only 1 train prepared to run on a busy opening day where you knew you were going to give out $20 admission coupons, or having the one ride op check an entire 32 person B&M inverted coaster train (which has horrible sight-lines so she could be doing anything and nobody could see it when she is on the other side of the train) BY HERSELF on said $20 admission day!!!! I am actually more appalled by this story than I was Nitro valleying minutes before being loaded 3 years ago.

Paul

* This post was modified at 4/12/12 12:03:25 AM *

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by frontrow frontrow Profile at 4/16/12 2:02:00 AM
Great TR and pics Jen. You guys are so lucky that Great Adventure is your home park. Its my favorite, but I live 6 hours away. Hopefully I'll make it there this season.
Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 4/16/12 5:48:34 AM
frontrow said:

Great TR and pics Jen. You guys are so lucky that Great Adventure is your home park. Its my favorite, but I live 6 hours away. Hopefully I'll make it there this season.

Let us know if you do.

Mike

Re: TR SFGAdv opening day - my version! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 4/16/12 9:34:18 PM
beastmaster said:

frontrow said:

Let us know if you do.

Mike

Definitely let us know!

Jen

Jen