Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Interesting Video- Coasters w/o Track

Interesting Video- Coasters w/o Track

gvlaker27 gvlaker27 Profile

Posted:
4/1/12 at
7:05:26 PM

Hello All, I stumbled upon this video today and thought it was worth sharing. 50 points to anyone who can guess the red coaster in the video and 100 points to anyone who can guess the exact SLC.

Very cool visual effects, enjoy!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5yNd6m/:1_QcK.04Y:EtBy$FAL/www.fastcocreate.com/1679913/just-your-typical-trackless-roller-coaster-ride-through-buenos-aires/

Re: Interesting Video- Coasters w/o Track by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 4/1/12 10:31:29 PM
Very clever and well done.

- Pat-O

Re: Interesting Video- Coasters w/o Track by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 4/1/12 10:34:36 PM
gvlaker27 said:

Hello All, I stumbled upon this video today and thought it was worth sharing. 50 points to anyone who can guess the red coaster in the video and 100 points to anyone who can guess the exact SLC.

The coasters of 'Parque de la Costa' in Buenos Aires.

Vekoma Boomerang- Boomerang
Vekoma SLC- Desafio
Can I get another 50 points for the spinning coaster being Torbellino? :)

www.rcdb.com/5010.htm

* This post was modified at 4/1/12 10:46:49 PM *

Re: Interesting Video- Coasters w/o Track by MABrider MABrider Profile at 4/2/12 6:17:43 PM
Cynical old man rant below.

Very clever video, nicely done; I can't argue with that.
But it has come to I can never trust any thing I see as photos or videos online; or even consider such things being real if I haven't actually clicked the shutter or hit "record" myself.
Used to be such things were just "movie magic,", etc.
No more.
Sad.

Cynical old man rant above.

Mike B.