Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Verbolten Opening Day?

Verbolten Opening Day?

chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile

Posted:
2/24/12 at
8:18:36 PM

Just curious if anyone has heard the date that Verbolten is scheduled to open.I am scheduled to go down there Memorial Day Weekend on Saturday.i won't bother going if Verbolten is not gonna be running.The site says late Spring.Has anyone heard an actual date?

Re: Verbolten Opening Day? by Katie Katie Profile at 2/24/12 8:37:45 PM
I'm actually waiting on the invite to media day. I can let you know then. All I know is right now they are doing a hard hat tour here in the next few weeks.
Re: Verbolten Opening Day? by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 2/24/12 9:28:00 PM
Thanks Katie...I am thinking that there should be no reason why it would not be open on time for Memorial Day Weekend.Sounds like they are ahead of schedule with all the good weather this winter.
Re: Verbolten Opening Day? by alpengeistno3 at 2/24/12 10:28:13 PM
The park is being very cautious after the Mach Tower debacle. The only date they have given is "late spring," which would imply Memorial Day. If the ride is ready sooner, they will soft open it, but you'd be better off watching for trip reports if it is really a "make it/break it" decision for you to go.

Paul

Re: Verbolten Opening Day? by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 2/25/12 9:13:59 PM
Here's a link to a website that shows one of the five Verbolten trains; Each train will be in a different color, the one pictured is orange. Scroll down to see the pic.

http://coastercommunity.altervista.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1555&p=39032

* This post was modified at 2/25/12 9:16:08 PM *

Re: Verbolten Opening Day? *NM* by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 2/26/12 5:00:02 PM
Me like!