Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Help me in a school project!!! about roller coaster

Help me in a school project!!! about roller coaster

fred976g

Posted:
1/23/12 at
11:12:27 AM

I will designe a roller coaster in Roller coater tycoon 3. And I will know if you should try the coaster what are the most important?? the theme, hight, speed or other??
Read all you can, more than better. Please :)

Re: Help me in a school project!!! about roller coaster by Katie Katie Profile at 1/23/12 11:18:47 AM

I think I am understanding you correctly.

When designing a coaster in RCT 3 everyone's opinion is going to be different. We all like different aspects of different coasters. Some like airtime, some like positive G forces, some like inversions.

Your best bet, because you can't please everyone is finding a pretty popular coaster around the world. Use that as inspiration and add to it the elements that you like making it unique. I would also make the ride so that is could be ridden in real life. Don't go too crazy when it comes to building.

Something like a coaster that is about 5-6,000 feet long. 150-250 feet high, 2-3 inversions (tops), some airtime, etc.

You can go full throttle, or easy going.

Re: Help me in a school project!!! about roller coaster by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 1/23/12 2:35:34 PM

Also, Fred, please be aware that there's a discussion board on this very site for RCT and other coaster games. You can probably get some good tips there.

Mike