Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives

Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
11/22/11 at
2:28:38 PM

I only visited Clementon once. I thought it was decent, with a great (but far too short) roller coaster, an above average log flume, and a pretty good waterpark. We'll see what happens with this sale.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20111122/NEWS01/311220023/1006/news01

Mike

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 11/23/11 12:17:38 AM

^^^I remember your Clementon TR. I wish the best for Clementon, and I hope that everything goes well with the sale. I like how the article refers to the 'Ring of Fire' flat as a 60 foot looping rollercoaster. LMAO

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/23/11 6:04:50 AM

> ^^^I remember your Clementon TR.

Then your memory's better than mine, my friend. I don't even remember writing one. That was quite a while ago!!!

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 11/23/11 8:45:54 AM

Here it is right here Mike. :)

www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/forums/cgi/forum1.cgi?read=172042

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/23/11 9:15:13 AM

Wow..that was more than 5 years ago. I should get back. Maybe the new owners will build something to entice me to make the 2-hour+ drive, especially since I don't do Atlantic City anymore.

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 11/23/11 5:10:36 PM

Clementon is like 20 minutes from my house! I hope this is a nice acquisition! They just added some slides where you drop from the little pods at the top.

They don't have much room there but it's a nice park. It's not really a value compares to some parks in the mid-west but it's a deal compared to Great adventure.

I like Clementon even though I've grown up right near it. I need to go next year :)

- mugen

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 11/26/11 7:13:56 PM

Mike -

Is that the place you wanted to go after SFGAdv that one time? Never been there but I'll have to make a trip one day.

Jen

Re: Clementon Lake Park (NJ) Sold to Former SF Executives by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/26/11 7:50:23 PM

> Mike -

> Is that the place you wanted to go after SFGAdv that one
> time? Never been there but I'll have to make a trip one
> day.

> Jen

That's the one, Doctor.