Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster

Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster

Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile

Posted:
11/16/11 at
6:58:08 PM

Has anyone seen this?

Great Coasters apparently introduced this compact coaster they're calling "Big Fun". It looks like it has some potential.

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 11/16/11 10:56:44 PM

The only thing that comes to mind for me is: "the perfect replacement for the Hurler clones!"

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/17/11 6:09:59 AM

> The only thing that comes to mind for me is: "the
> perfect replacement for the Hurler clones!"

One would fit pretty nicely on a tract adjacent to El Toro..where a certain white elephant (no, not ME!!) now stands.

Mike

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 11/17/11 7:12:45 AM

It would be even 'Bigger Fun' only if it had a tunnel. :) Hard to complain with great Milli Flyer trains on a GCI, like Eric said, it definitely has potential. I can't say that I'm a big fan concerning mass production of cloned coasters esp. within one large theme park corporation; Talk about bastardizing a coaster.

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 11/17/11 9:11:53 PM

> One would fit pretty nicely on a tract adjacent to El
> Toro..where a certain white elephant (no, not ME!!) now
> stands.

> Mike

Lol, you mean "screeching like a banshee" Thunder? :)

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 11/17/11 9:14:32 PM

> One would fit pretty nicely on a tract adjacent to El
> Toro..where a certain white elephant (no, not ME!!) now
> stands.

> Mike

> Lol, you mean "screeching like a banshee"
> Thunder? :)

No..whatever gave you THAT idea? :)

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 11/24/11 3:45:23 PM

lol! :)

Re: Video of GCI Compact Wooden Coaster by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 11/26/11 1:39:11 AM

I'm I the only one to think that the music on the coaster vid is pretty kickass? I'm not even a huge rock guy, but that music is addictive. :)