Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > I wonder who remembers me ???

I wonder who remembers me ???

Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile

Posted:
9/26/11 at
11:35:07 PM

It's been about 10 years since I was active on this site, but I still see the screen names from way back then: coasterfanatic, Kevin Reid, Coasterdan, beastmaster, sparky.

Is Chillforce still around?

Anyways, I was a big guy from Long Island, loud mouth, girlfriend(now wife) Jennifer (long dark hair).

Well I'm trying to get back into the "game" as we just visited Cedar Point for the 1st time in 11 years this past weekend and now we already have plans for a bunch of parks in 2012.

Moving to Orlando, having a mortgage and kid kinda put the brakes on traveling across the country for awhile.

Talk to you soon :)

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/27/11 5:49:18 AM

Welcome back. I do remember you... and BTW Beastmaster hasn't quite been here for ten years yet. Chilly disappeared about five years ago, and has posted I think only once since then. Likewise the Reid family dropped out of the scene and just recently reappeared.

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 9/27/11 6:26:54 AM

> Welcome back. I do remember you... and BTW Beastmaster
> hasn't quite been here for ten years yet. Chilly
> disappeared about five years ago, and has posted I think
> only once since then. Likewise the Reid family dropped out
> of the scene and just recently reappeared.

Yeah, I joined as 2005 turned into 2006. Could I have had a predecessor? Scary thought, huh?

I don't remember YOU, Mr. Page, but welcome back, temporarily or not.

Mike

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 9/27/11 7:23:37 AM

Welcome back, Kevin.

- Pat-O

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 9/27/11 7:42:48 AM

I guess there was another beastmaster, or maybe my memory is just foggy. LOL

I do remember RobLec (the name at least).

Now that I think about it, wasn't Gieszl beastmaster or something close to that initially ?

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by RobLec RobLec Profile at 9/27/11 10:51:55 AM

Perhaps you're thinking of Chris who's nick was "Beast-at-Night".

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 9/27/11 11:28:08 AM

Possibly. Oh well. Onward and upward :)

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Coaster316 at 9/27/11 11:30:56 AM

Welcome back, Kevin. Good to see you post.

Jeff

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 9/27/11 2:29:49 PM

Never heard of ya :) Let me ask Paula Werne if she has :) Take care Kevin :)

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 9/27/11 2:36:57 PM

Paula already confirmed she remembered me Chucky. I think I asked her too many questions back in 2001 that its burned in her memory. LOL

She even gave me some award at SRM because of it :)

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 9/27/11 2:38:31 PM

Welcome back. It's like a 10-year reunion.

-Eric

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by SirWillow SirWillow Profile at 9/28/11 5:11:05 PM

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a while. Not sure if you remember me or not since I was pretty quiet on URC when you were active, but I was at PPP in 01 and SRM in 02, so I'm sure we crossed paths back then.

Has been interesting to see a few of the "old timers" starting to make their way back.

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 9/28/11 9:42:38 PM

Sir,

No I don't remember you. If I saw you in person or you had an old photo maybe. But it's not ringing a bell with me right now,

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by KevinReid KevinReid Profile at 9/29/11 11:47:27 AM

Maybe that is the problem your bell was rung one to many times. LOL! Good to see you back.

Kevin Reid

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 9/29/11 1:25:42 PM

> Maybe that is the problem your bell was rung one to many
> times. LOL! Good to see you back.

> Kevin Reid
> * This Post Has Been Modified *

Well I was there at SRM 2001 when the bell fell off The Legend :)

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by ben_s at 10/4/11 11:46:00 PM

Of course we remember you, Kevin. I don't know if we met but I certainly remember your posts.

I just came back this week to look for the PPP roll call. Is there not one yet, or am I missing something?

And here's a preemptive BRRRR for those of us staying in the campground.

-ben

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by Kevin_Page Kevin_Page Profile at 10/5/11 6:47:58 AM

> Of course we remember you, Kevin. I don't know if we met
> but I certainly remember your posts.

> I just came back this week to look for the PPP roll call.
> Is there not one yet, or am I missing something?

> And here's a preemptive BRRRR for those of us staying in
> the campground.

> -ben

Ben, okay I shouldn't remember this but I think you were at PPP in 2001 when it was freezing cold and we rode the Twister together at night, you had a mustache and beard and were wearing a beanie cap.

Correct? I remember Twister was beating up my wife so she took a break and I rode with you a few times.

Re: I wonder who remembers me ??? by ben_s at 10/6/11 11:28:47 PM

> Ben, okay I shouldn't remember this but I think you were at
> PPP in 2001 when it was freezing cold and we rode the
> Twister together at night, you had a mustache and beard and
> were wearing a beanie cap.

> Correct? I remember Twister was beating up my wife so she
> took a break and I rode with you a few times.

That sounds very much about right!

-ben