Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > GAdv Today

GAdv Today

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
8/19/11 at
12:40:04 PM

My friend/co-worker hasn't yet changed her mind, so it looks like we'll head to GAdv when her shift finishes at 1:45. I've invited her several times the past several years. Donna hasn't been there in at least 12-13 years. I dunno how much riding we'll get. Won't get Flash Pass. Hoping the weather forecast (scattered t'storms) may keep some away, and that some camp groups may be leaving arount the time we arrive (3-3:30, depending on Jersey Shore traffic.) Donna's getting in free, courtesy of a bonus Bring-A-Friend offer they sent me. Says she'll ride everything, but that remains to be seen.

If anyone will be around, I'll be wearing my Pope-On-A-Coaster tee. Planning to stick for the fireworks if all goes well..they end next week.

Have a good weekend, everybody!

Mike

Re: GAdv Today by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 8/19/11 1:23:34 PM

wish I was going! at work until 6:30 :/

I haven't been to fireworks there since....since my 2nd visit ever in 2003! I did get to see fireworks in the distance while on El Toro though around the 4th of July!

Have a good time!

- mugen

Re: GAdv Today by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/19/11 1:34:06 PM

> wish I was going! at work until 6:30 :/

> I haven't been to fireworks there since....since my 2nd
> visit ever in 2003! I did get to see fireworks in the
> distance while on El Toro though around the 4th of July!

> Have a good time!

> - mugen

The fireworks I saw there two years ago were the best I've ever seen..synched to rock classics (Springsteen, Zep, G&R, Who) Absolutely spectacular. I understand the music is poppier (is that a word?) and more current this year. But no Lady GaGa..please, GA...I'm begging you...

Mike

Re: GAdv Today by DarkwingDuck DarkwingDuck Profile at 8/19/11 7:21:00 PM

Mike??? firework??? I bet you're staying for a concert hihihih """hugs"""

G