Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Strangest SFGAdv dream

Strangest SFGAdv dream

GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile

Posted:
8/18/11 at
4:42:53 AM

I just woke up after having the strangest dream. I was at SFGAdv and it was more like Disney Land or something. There were these crazy projections of holograms of Yosemite Sam and Bugs Bunny that appears as you were riding the Green Lantern, which was covered in mist and fog machines. As I got off I went to an area to see if I won a contest. The contest was to guess who they called for next year's new ride. Paul was there and he said another Six Flags park and the guy said no. I said Intamin and B&M and the guy said YES! That it would be the first time since the companies split up that they were going to work together to build the longest, fastest and steepest roller coaster - The crowd went crazy and I won a season pass and I was to be the first person to ride the new coaster.

Then I woke up. I wish I would have at least seen a sketch or something. That would be one hell of a coaster! It's nice to dream sometimes.....

Now I can't fall back asleep :~(

Jen

Re: Strangest SFGAdv dream by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/18/11 9:17:40 AM

I've posted on here before about coaster/park dreams. This one sounds really fun. The one thing that's constant with the park dreams I have is that if I DO know what park is in the dream, it does not remotely resemble the park I know in real life.

Enjoy your Season Pass, Doctor, and welcome to the club.

Kudos to you if you pick THAT one up....

Mike/Michael/LFD

* This Post Has Been Modified *

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Strangest SFGAdv dream by LoneStar LoneStar Profile at 8/18/11 6:57:05 PM

Let's hope that dream comes true!

- Pat-O

Re: Strangest SFGAdv dream by alpengeistno3 at 8/18/11 8:14:08 PM

Glad I could make a cameo in your dreams :)

Paul

Re: Strangest SFGAdv dream by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 8/18/11 10:52:06 PM

> Glad I could make a cameo in your dreams :)

> Paul

LOL! It was strange (as most dreams are) b/c you weren't there until I went to the crowd and saw you answer the guy with a smart assed response and I looked at you and shook my head and smiled as if to say "you really just didn't say that". ;~)