Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Canadas Wonderland Ride Name Thought

Canadas Wonderland Ride Name Thought

coastinj coastinj Profile

Posted:
8/17/11 at
7:02:54 PM

We all know that as of right now they have Behemoth (a B&M) and the new coaster (B&M also) is tentatively rumored to be called "Leviathon"

Well I was looking at wikipedia and came across this description.

"Leviathan the sea-monster, with Behemoth the land-monster and Ziz the air-monster. "And on that day were two monsters parted, a female monster named Leviathan, to dwell in the abysses of the ocean over the fountains of the waters. But the male is named Behemoth, who occupied with his breast a waste wilderness named Duidain."

So wouldn't it be cool if the next B&M ride (maybe flyer) and use the name Ziz.

Re: Canadas Wonderland Ride Name Thought by drachen drachen Profile at 8/17/11 7:43:07 PM

I'm not terribly familiar with mythology related things, but I do like the name of this ride and the direction this park has taken. They have installed two very large attractions recently. This park wants to be a player in this industry, and this ride will get them there.

I can't believe this is the same park that built a Vekoma SLC and a Zamperla flyer. Now they have two B&M MONSTERS.

On that note, I doubt a B&M flyer is in the works, unless of course they rid themselves of that hunk of junk Zamperla.

Can you imagine them replacing the SLC and flyer with B&M versions? That