Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic!

What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic!

mugen828 mugen828 Profile

Posted:
8/14/11 at
12:03:40 AM

What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Give an answer and post your favorite pic of the ride!

I just thought of doing something like this while I was at work, I was looking at rcdb like usual, admiring all the cool pictures. It doesn't have to be like this amaing top 3, and no it doesn't matter if they are defunt, sbno, or even rides that you have been on.

Just give us 3 rides that you want to ride, maybe even a short reason, and a picture!

Simple and fun! For me it's these.

1.) Millennium Force - I've been wanting to ride this ride ever since I started loving coasters in 2003. I just haven't gotten the chance to yet, but when I do, it's going to be a blast.

Photobucket

2. Wicked - This ride is one of a kind, it has a horizontal launch out of the station and a vertical launch going up before the vertical drop. It just looks like a fun ass ride and the setting where the park Lagoon is at looks awesome too.

Photobucket

3.) Behemoth - I love me some hypers, and this one just looks like so much fun! I love coasters near water, and this one goes over top of it! Too good to pass up.

Photobucket

Others I'd love to ride: Expedition Gforce, boulder dash, the voyage, x2.

What coasters do you guys wanna ride?

- mugen

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/14/11 1:48:10 PM

I created a photo bucket account and have photos uploaded in it. How do I share those photos with this web sight?

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by mugen828 mugen828 Profile at 8/14/11 7:12:35 PM

you copy the "hmtl" code they give you and paste it on to your post.

can't wait to see your choices!

- mugen

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! Photo Icon by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/15/11 5:07:55 AM

1) Goliath at LaRonde is #1 most wanted in North America. I love B&M hyper coasters and this is the only one in North America I haven't ridden. User Submitted Picture

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! Photo Icon by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/15/11 5:19:36 AM

2) Prowler: my #1 most wanted wooden coaster. The last time I was at Worlds of Fun was before it's installation. Really hoped to add it this year, but never did make that 16 hour drive. User Submitted Picture

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! Photo Icon by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/15/11 6:12:53 AM

3) X2: This thing looks awesome. It will be several years before I can make that trip. User Submitted Picture

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by frontrow frontrow Profile at 8/15/11 6:19:46 AM

I figured out how to post a single photo. How do you post multiple photos in the same thread, like you did?

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 8/15/11 9:17:50 AM

I'd have no idea how to post photos, so I'll just list (and stretch it to 5)..in no particular order:

X2
Shivering Timbers
Texas Giant
Tremors
Prowler

I never saw that muli-colored shot of of MF before. That's an awesome pic.

Mike

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by pyl-driver pyl-driver Profile at 8/15/11 3:42:53 PM

1.cheetah hunt-bgt, will be best new ride of 2011, looks pretty fun. I plan on going on it in spring of 2012, can't wait.
http://blog.placesaroundflorida.com/images/2011/05/Cheetah-Hunt-Busch-Gardens-3.jpg
2.dare devil dive-sfog, looks like a lot of fun, different style coaster than i am use to.
http://www.negative-g.com/SFOG/SFOG2011/SFOG-5-29-2011-DareDevilDive-17.jpg
3.bizarro-sfne, number 1 coaster on planet, is it better than millenium force, i don't know. would love to find out.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_01EFamwdM-I/TAPfsEBfOsI/AAAAAAAADAI/Q1i2dw-NsGg/s1600/Bizarro7.jpg

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by Link Link Profile at 8/15/11 5:24:45 PM

If I had to narrow it down to three:

1.) El Toro at Six Flags Great Adventure:

2.) Bizarro at Six Flags New England:

3.) Eagle Fortress at Everland:

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by GoYanks34 GoYanks34 Profile at 8/15/11 5:49:57 PM

#1 X2 SFMM:

#2 Sheikra (only because I loved her brother SO much!)

#3 Saw, The Ride (Thorpe Park GB) I love roller coasters, free falls and horror movies - this would be heaven! ;~)

Jen

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by drachen drachen Profile at 8/15/11 6:06:49 PM

Fun topic, and like Mike, I will list 5. Sorry for coloring outside the lines...

This list consists of only currently operating rides. Defunct or SBNO rides would be a whole other category.

All photos courtesy of rcdb.com

1) Ravine Flyer II - Waldameer

Everybody just raves about this park and this ride. I can't wait to finally get there on the 25th of this month.

2) The Beast - Kings Island

I don't know why I've never been to Kings Island, but it's high-time that I go. The Beast is at the top of the list there, but there are several roller coasters there that I feel like I need to ride.

3) Tremors - Silverwood

Again, people rave about this ride. I think the fact that it's so far from everything makes this coaster that much more desirable for me.

4) Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas

My first steel coaster on this list, and this one used to be wooden. Version 2.0 of this ride just looks absolutely incredible.

5) Giant Dipper, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

Having been so close (in Monterey) but not getting over to Santa Cruz, I've felt for some time that this is the coaster that got away. I'd love to get back out there and get this monkey off my back. Oh, and it's a great, classic wooden coaster too.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by drachen drachen Profile at 8/15/11 6:32:25 PM

> I figured out how to post a single photo. How do you post
> multiple photos in the same thread, like you did?

[ the letters i,m, & g ], the image URL, then [/i,m, & g]

Re: What 3 coasters do you want to ride? Show a pic! by Geauga_Dog Geauga_Dog Profile at 8/15/11 9:59:26 PM

No pics but here's my list...

1. X2 - This is my BIG #1 on my bucket list. Just need to figure out when I'll get back to Cali.

2. Montu - considered among the best inverts and this one could give my #1 invert Afterburn a run for its money.

3. SFOT Shock Wave - after riding SFOG's Mindbender I'm somewhat eager to see how this one is.

G-Dog