Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Travel Channel's Ultimate Thrill Reminder

Travel Channel's Ultimate Thrill Reminder

Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile

Posted:
4/19/09 at
7:27:43 PM

9am-12pm

Well obviously this will still be the same dated episodes: Hypersonic, SoB w/the Loop, SF [Ohio], etc... and now medusa becoming Bizzaro.
But still nevertheless a good 3 hrs of viewing.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Travel Channel's Ultimate Thrill Reminder by chitlins73 chitlins73 Profile at 4/21/09 10:24:55 PM

Thanks for that info Phil! I just got done watching the first two specials and I have to say that they were done really well.Better than any others I have seen.You get to see pov's of the rides and they give lots of informative information that any coaster enthusiast should know if they already don't.I also enjoyed the eye candy...lol....plenty of nice women on there for the pov's and interviews.Thank you's go to Phil,The Travel Channel and dvr's...lol......Dion

Re: Travel Channel's Ultimate Thrill Reminder by Cyclone_Phil Cyclone_Phil Profile at 4/22/09 12:00:08 PM

No problem, the discovery channels: 'travel', science channel, and HD theater have been showing quite a bit of roller coaster type shows lately. It's always fun watching the coasters you rode from another person's perspective.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.

A system error occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience.