Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Kings Island Size Restrictions

Kings Island Size Restrictions

lcarterh lcarterh Profile

Posted:
5/1/08 at
12:54:54 AM

Hi Everyone,

It is that time of year, time to discuss size issues again.

It was a long cold winter and I did not really lose any weight.

I made it onto all of Cedar Points rides last year. Even MF and TTD. No real issues. I do not think there was a lot of extra room in the belts but I was not questioned and I fastened them alright. I do think they are different lengths however.

I am going to Kings Island and I wonder what to expect.

I am not big in my upper area. I have a small enough stomach but I am bottom heavy with big hips. Are any of the rides an issue for this or is it more of a stomach issue?

If I fit in CP ok should I expect to have issues at KI?

I have heard the Beast and Flight of Fear are an issue for some.
Is this a waist or bottom issue.

Please let me know,

L

Re: Kings Island Size Restrictions by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 5/1/08 6:09:21 AM

You'll be fine if you can ride TDD and wicked twister, Theres nothing at KI that you won't be able to ride.

The only two iffy rides are Drop Zone and Rugrats Reptar but I think you'll be fine. I have relatives that can't ride MF but can ride all KI rides.

Chuck, who has lost enough to ride everything at KI.

Re: Kings Island Size Restrictions by lcarterh lcarterh Profile at 5/1/08 11:04:37 AM

Thanks Chuck

I have never had any issues with anything that goes over the shoulder. I actually am just a ladies large up top.
I always say the bottom part of my body came from my dad.
My thigh, hip area is larger and therefore the seatbelts on TTD and MF do not provide a lot of extra room but over the shoulder restraints are never an issue.

I got on everything and have never been asked to sit in a test seat but I find there is not a lot of extra room in the seatbelts on those two rides. Never had any other issue.

Thanks, now I can have a good time with less to worry about,

Lisa

Re: Kings Island Size Restrictions by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 5/1/08 11:06:21 AM

> Thanks Chuck

> I have never had any issues with anything that goes over
> the shoulder. I actually am just a ladies large up top.
> I always say the bottom part of my body came from my dad.
> My thigh, hip area is larger and therefore the seatbelts on
> TTD and MF do not provide a lot of extra room but over the
> shoulder restraints are never an issue.

> I got on everything and have never been asked to sit in a
> test seat but I find there is not a lot of extra room in
> the seatbelts on those two rides. Never had any other
> issue.

> Thanks, now I can have a good time with less to worry
> about,

> Lisa

Have fun and if you can make a weekday let me know!
Chuck