Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Knoebels and discounts

Knoebels and discounts

bratman

Posted:
7/16/07 at
9:47:18 PM

Hi to all.....

I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any discounts on Knoebels POP wristbands?

I am usually very good at finding discounts, but I am turning up nothing so far....

Thanks for your help!

Re: Knoebels and discounts by ThePianist at 7/17/07 3:19:53 AM

Knoebel's is about the only park in the world that does not require any sort of discount. Every penny spent there is more than justified. My advice would be just to pay for the wristband at full price and let the money speak for itself. Besides, free parking and free admission alone are already your discount for the park. Get out there and enjoy my home park!

The Pianist

Re: Knoebels and discounts by bratman at 7/17/07 7:51:41 PM

> Knoebel's is about the only park in the world that does not
> require any sort of discount. Every penny spent there is
> more than justified. My advice would be just to pay for the
> wristband at full price and let the money speak for itself.
> Besides, free parking and free admission alone are already
> your discount for the park. Get out there and enjoy my home
> park!

> The Pianist

I am sure Knoebels is worth the price.... it is just that after spending a weekend at the Preservation Con with my nieces, and a night in NYC, if I can find a way to save 4 or 5 bucks on each ticket, it would be just that much sweeter.

I am very much looking forward to going there, Flying Turns "ready or not..."

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/18/07 10:33:24 PM

Sign up for their email newsletter and you can get discount coupons sent to you throughout the summer. http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101257943417

I currently have one for $4 off per person, but it's only good through July 20. Send me an email and I can forward one to you if you'll use it by then. I'll be there on the 20th. Jpolczy777@aol.com

Judy P

Re: Knoebels and discounts by bratman at 7/18/07 11:27:49 PM

> Sign up for their email newsletter and you can get discount
> coupons sent to you throughout the summer.
> http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1101257943417
> I currently have one for $4 off per person, but it's only
> good through July 20. Send me an email and I can forward
> one to you if you'll use it by then. I'll be there on the
> 20th. Jpolczy777@aol.com Judy P

Actually, I will be there early August.... but thanks for the offer!

I did sign up for the emails though, great idea :-)

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Dorneycoasterfan Dorneycoasterfan Profile at 7/20/07 9:44:10 PM

> Hi to all.....

> I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any discounts
> on Knoebels POP wristbands?

> I am usually very good at finding discounts, but I am
> turning up nothing so far....

> Thanks for your help!

> You can get a discount by buying a loaf of Holsum Bread at any local Pennsylvania Grocery store that carrys that bread.
Their discounts are for $4 off for wristbands.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by DONALEE at 5/20/08 7:06:51 AM

I have been going to Knoebels since my daughter was 8, she is now 32 and I take her children now. You can usually get coupons on either pepsi or coke cans and also on the plastic bags on certain types of bread. I cannot remember which bread it is because I have my Aunt mail them to me and she lives in PA.If you send me a post I will update the name of the bread when I ask her today. As far as trying to save, I AGREE. I rent a cottage there which is VERY costly.We stopped using the camper when I became Nana, lol, too much hassle. But EVERY penny counts when feeding lots of children and the pool prices have gone up drastically, so I UNDERSTAND :)
Try to get back to me and I will let you know the brand of bread that the coupons are on ok?

Dona

Re: Knoebels and discounts by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 5/20/08 10:22:14 PM

Well since I get to ride for free at Knoebels, I'm not entirely sure of the discounts, but like others said there are usually some on Pepsi cans or on Holsom bread.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by pogey1 at 7/20/08 9:51:20 AM

im going back to knoebels in a few weeks for the 2nd time this summer. its a great place but with high prices on everything, its great to save a little money. i just signed up for the emails but if you happen to get coupons to use for august that your not using, i would be very interested...thanks

Re: Knoebels and discounts by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 7/20/08 11:00:20 AM

> its a great place but with high prices on
> everything,

KNOEBELS and HIGH PRICES??!! I never thought I'd see those phrases in the same sentence! I'm curious if you also visit the "big" parks. If not, you're in for some serious sticker shock when you do.

Mike

>

Re: Knoebels and discounts by depotrat at 7/20/08 11:11:28 AM

^ I think (s)he meant "everything" -like gas, groceries, etc. I don't think (s)he was singling out Knoebels. With things the way they are right now, many families have to find every discount even to afford a good deal like Knoebels.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/21/08 2:39:25 PM

> Sign up for their email newsletter and you can get discount
> coupons sent to you throughout the summer. I currently
> have one for $4 off per person, but it's only good through
> July 20. Send me an email and I can forward one to you if
> you'll use it by then. I'll be there on the 20th. Judy P

These coupons were for 2007. I do not have any for this year so far.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Nursetammy at 8/2/08 9:14:29 AM

Hello,
Knoebels puts coupons on "Holsom" bread loafs for $4.00 off the all day hand stamps. (Red Packaging) I found the loafs in our super Walmart. I have been going there for the past 4 years and am leaving for there tomorrow. I have gotten the coupons every year & there is no expiration date on them. Hope this helps!
- Tammy

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Knoebels and discounts by chocandy at 8/8/08 1:34:43 PM

I just printed a $4 discount good for up to 4 people from coupon bug.com Valid 6/16 through 8/22

Re: Knoebels and discounts by hersheyworker hersheyworker Profile at 8/8/08 7:23:57 PM

I don't know if someone posted about this earlier, but, on some coke cans they have a coupon.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by bakl at 8/9/08 8:51:55 AM

> I just printed a $4 discount good for up to 4 people from
> coupon bug.com Valid 6/16 through 8/22

Hi. I tried going to couponbug.com, but couldn't find the discount. How do you get to it? It mostly just showed grocery coupons for me. I'm going to Knoebel's on Monday! Thanks!

Re: Knoebels and discounts by TINKERBELL2009 at 5/23/09 9:24:32 PM

hey there will be a buy one get one free day at knobels on
june 18 2009

check your paper for the coupon usally scraton times sometimes
the citizes voice

hope this helpes

Re: Knoebels and discounts by lexy at 6/20/09 5:56:15 PM

> Hi to all.....

> I was wondering if anyone out there knew of any discounts
> on Knoebels POP wristbands?

> I am usually very good at finding discounts, but I am
> turning up nothing so far....

> Thanks for your help!

>
you can find coupons at walmart its onthe holsum bread its a $4.00 savings

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/1/09 8:37:58 AM

I currently
> have one for $4 off per person, but it's only good through
> July 20.

This post was from 2007. I do NOT have any current coupons for Knoebel's.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/6/09 10:03:51 PM

In an email from Knoebel's (7/6/09)

To help with expenses, we have a couple of discount programs out there. You'll find $4.00 discounts on weekday ride passes on loaves of Holsum Bread and cans of Pepsi. You can purchase a weekday ride pass with the same discount at Wegman's supermarkets or at many offices of the Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society. Many of our local hotels also have weekday coupons.

If you're coming on a weekend, we operate with individual ride tickets only. Campers often plan ahead and purchase tickets for the weekend on Friday when they're discounted 10%. If you're with a group, consider combining your purchase. If you buy $150 or more in ride tickets at the main park office, you'll receive a discount of 15% Monday through Friday or 10% Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.

Re: Knoebels and discounts by Judy_P_in_Pgh Judy_P_in_Pgh Profile at 7/3/10 12:46:40 PM

I NO LONGER HAVE ANY DISCOUNT COUPONS. THE POST LISTED ABOVE WAS FROM A FEW YEARS AGO.