Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot

Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot

junebugg junebugg Profile

Posted:
3/16/07 at
1:41:42 PM

This is too funny! it's from a show called Starveillance.

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot *NM* by Shaft_STL Shaft_STL Profile at 3/16/07 2:39:44 PM

User Submitted Picture

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot *NM* by Shaft_STL Shaft_STL Profile at 3/16/07 2:40:42 PM

User Submitted Picture

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 3/16/07 4:19:27 PM

Here's a URC thread from the archives on Fabio.

www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/forums/cgi/forum1.cgi?read=170865

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by bratman at 3/16/07 11:18:01 PM

> This is too funny! it's from a show called Starveillance.

>

Very funny!

While I understand some artistic liscence was taken, it was nice to see that they got the colour of the track right.

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 3/17/07 10:34:29 AM

I don't know what I was thinking; Earlier I thought that the You Tube video screen was a pic; I kinda glanced through the thread. Anyway that video was so funny!!! He got hit with eleven geese! Hopefully no one will ever have the misfortune of "getting hit in the face with a goose" on Apollo's Chariot ever again. LOL.

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by coastermom coastermom Profile at 3/17/07 9:28:09 PM

I'm DYING here!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MusicalMom

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by The_New_Reverend at 3/19/07 2:28:42 AM

>
LOL
classic

-Rev

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Redvelvetdragon at 3/26/07 9:59:50 AM

>
The sick thing is that my husband and I got to go on the Unlimited Ride time for an hour before the ceremony started. My husband rode in the seat that Fabio was sitting in later pretty much the entire hour and rode rode rode. Got off, 30 minutes later Fabio got on and and got clocked by the bird.

Birds don't like Fabio, LOL, luckily for my husband.

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by BigShotRoz BigShotRoz Profile at 3/28/07 9:08:48 PM

>
> The sick thing is that my husband and I got to go on the
> Unlimited Ride time for an hour before the ceremony
> started. My husband rode in the seat that Fabio was sitting
> in later pretty much the entire hour and rode rode rode.
> Got off, 30 minutes later Fabio got on and and got clocked
> by the bird.

> Birds don't like Fabio, LOL, luckily for my husband.

Was that the MACC ert early Tues am? I recall the ert was a bit shorter than planned, probably because there were so few of us we rode every train. Then there was a long delay while the train with the camera was put on.

I think Fabio rode a good 90 minutes after we did, which gave the wildlife plenty of time to settle down and go back to sleep==to be rudely awakened!

Roz

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Jrev2020 at 10/13/10 3:42:21 AM

I've been looking all over for this video (Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot). Can ANYONE please send me a link or upload for this. Did it just get taken down from everywhere? It used to be easy to find.

Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Jrev2020 at 3/23/12 2:23:39 AM
I've been wanting to watch this for a long time. It says it's blocked. Could someone please tell me how to watch it. Thank you Jrev2020@yahoo.com
Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 3/23/12 8:29:31 PM
Unfortunately, there is no way to watch it. The content has been blocked, likely for a copyright violation.
Re: Hilarious Parody of Fabio on Apollo's Chariot by Jrev2020 at 3/23/12 11:40:05 PM
That sucks are you sure? There is usually a way around everything LOL. Thank you for the reply though.