Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ad
Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > More Carnival Stuff From The Simpsons!

More Carnival Stuff From The Simpsons!

beastmaster beastmaster Profile

Posted:
3/4/07 at
8:21:37 PM

Tonight's SIMPSONS had Bart being sent to a shrink by his school for yet another prank..the therapist was using Mad Libs(hopefully most of you will know what they are!) and read a few choice lines with words filled in by Bart..it was a carnival story...don't remember all of it, but Ferris "BURP" and the Merry-Go-"BOOGER" were the ones that stuck in this demented little mind of mine...not as good as past amusement park riffs..DILBERT'S FLYING CUBICLE, anyone?..but not bad!..I used to LOVE doing Mad Libs..and they're still around!

Mike

Re: More Carnival Stuff From The Simpsons! by RobLec RobLec Profile at 3/5/07 7:33:35 AM

> ..the therapist was using Mad
> Libs(hopefully most of you will know what they are!)

My kids LOVE mad-libs. We always did them in the car on our trips to and from Florida and the theme parks. They can be pretty wacky for sure! (Mad-libs also appeared recently in My Name is Earl).

Re: More Carnival Stuff From The Simpsons! by beastmaster beastmaster Profile at 3/5/07 9:33:21 AM

> ..the therapist was using Mad
> Libs(hopefully most of you will know what they are!)

> My kids LOVE mad-libs. We always did them in the car on our
> trips to and from Florida and the theme parks. They can be
> pretty wacky for sure! (Mad-libs also appeared recently in
> My Name is Earl).
>

They were actually educational..probably the most fun educational type thing ever...I've done 'em while drinking..some bizarre stories were created that way!

Thanks for the reply, Rob!

Mike

Re: Mecha-Hexadecapus by Overbanked Overbanked Profile at 9/6/13 2:11:48 AM
Even though it isn't the Simpsons, it's close enough. Check out this indoor flatride LOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADknvoFxajw

* This post was modified at 9/6/13 2:13:30 AM *