Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Cheap hotels in the orlando area.

Cheap hotels in the orlando area.

skc2000

Posted:
1/10/07 at
10:19:30 AM

I am looking for a really cheap hotel in the orlando area.Something like $200 for 1 week(which comes out to about $25 to $30 a night).Are there any hotels in that price range?any information would be helpful.

skc2000

Re: Cheap hotels in the orlando area. by CoasterFanatic CoasterFanatic Profile at 1/10/07 7:47:15 PM

> I am looking for a really cheap hotel in the orlando
> area.Something like $200 for 1 week(which comes out to
> about $25 to $30 a night).Are there any hotels in that
> price range?any information would be helpful.

> skc2000

Doubt you can find em that cheap but Kissimee has some hotels in the 35/40 dollar a night range and is about a ten minute commute to Universal and even shorter to Disney.

Chuck

Re: Cheap hotels in the orlando area. by chillforce chillforce Profile at 1/10/07 10:44:50 PM

> skc2000

I am linking a web site which claims to have cheap rates. Depending on when you hit Orlando, there may be deals at the more expensive hotels that rival the discount hotels. We caught a deal for early February for a Comfort Suite Hotel that will cost us $411 for 8 days tax included. The only problem is finding the deals means visiting each of the hotels websites and not the chain website.

This will be my first time ever being able to answer the question of where I am going to be for the Super Bowl by stating Disneyworld.

http://www.all-hotels.com/orlando-hotels.htm

Ed

Re: Cheap hotels in the orlando area. by Eric_Gieszl Eric_Gieszl Profile at 1/10/07 11:44:21 PM

> skc2000

You can try this site for hotels in Orlando:

http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/themeparks/locator/hotels/usf_fl.shtml

After you get to the list of hotels click on sort by price. I see name brand properties listed with rates around $30.

You may also want to try using Priceline.

I've in the past gotten a hotel on Walt Disney World property for about $40 per night during slow periods. However be prepared to pay more on Friday and Saturdays.

You may not be able to pull off an entire 7-day stay at the rate you're shooting for.

Good luck.

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Cheap hotels in the orlando area. by BigShotRoz BigShotRoz Profile at 1/15/07 8:37:22 PM

> skc2000

> Doubt you can find em that cheap but Kissimee has some
> hotels in the 35/40 dollar a night range and is about a ten
> minute commute to Universal and even shorter to Disney.

> Chuck

Stayed at once of those in Kissimee in 00 or 01, I think it was a Comfort Inn and it was fine. The Rodeway on I-drive was cheap too, and only 5 minutes to Universal.

Roz

Re: Cheap hotels in the orlando area. by bratman at 1/16/07 7:27:56 PM

> skc2000

Most of the economy hotels in Kissimmee have great rates. I stayed at the Red Roof there 3 years ago, and paid like $32 a night (booking on the red roof website, which has great deals). Hotel was decent, we pretty much just slept there but there was a pool and outdoor hot tub.