Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coasters, Parks & Attractions > Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point?

Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point?

jcarr71 jcarr71 Profile

Posted:
9/4/06 at
5:15:46 PM

Is there one? If so, how does it work? I'm planning a week long trip there around the time the new coaster opens up, whatever it is. I've never been so it will be a blast, regardless of the, size, operational status if I'm unlucky, or even general quality of Maverick.

Thanks

Re: Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point? by Katie Katie Profile at 9/4/06 5:50:41 PM

> Is there one? If so, how does it work? I'm planning a week
> long trip there around the time the new coaster opens up,
> whatever it is. I've never been so it will be a blast,
> regardless of the, size, operational status if I'm unlucky,
> or even general quality of Maverick.

> Thanks

No there is no more fast pass system at Cedar Point. They discontinued it last year. You will be there a week, you shouldn't need it anyway.

CNA RULES!!!

Re: Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point? by Ethan Ethan Profile at 9/5/06 3:53:33 PM

When they did have it, you waited in a long line before it opened, waited until you got to they front after waiting forever, and then get the flash pass so you don't have to wait in line. It was ridiculus.

Re: Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point? by Coasterfreak31182 Coasterfreak31182 Profile at 9/8/06 8:34:55 PM

Im glad they dont have it anymore, I think that system is stupid, b/c Im not one that has bunches of money to spend and I think it should be a first come first serve. Think about it... say you go to a restaurant to eat and u been waiting for 45mins to be seated and a group docters comes in and gets seated right away just b/c they have more cash, I just think the flash pass system is totally crazy just my opinion though GO CP!!!

Re: Flash Pass/Fast Track system at Cedar Point? by bankteller bankteller Profile at 9/9/06 11:55:02 PM

> Im glad they dont have it anymore, I think that system is
> stupid, b/c Im not one that has bunches of money to spend
> and I think it should be a first come first serve. Think
> about it... say you go to a restaurant to eat and u been
> waiting for 45mins to be seated and a group docters comes
> in and gets seated right away just b/c they have more cash,
> I just think the flash pass system is totally crazy just my
> opinion though GO CP!!!

Why does it have to be doctors? I'm personally in favor of the paid fast pass systems since they deter usage. The free systems are out of control. I am pleased that Cedar Point elmininated their very primitive system. From what I've been hearing the Disney system is on its way out.