Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > RCT cheat codes?

RCT cheat codes?

Aceole

Posted:
4/6/09 at
12:14:21 AM

Views: 5868

I've beaten RCT and Tycoon two to death, and now I just want to build whatever I want, from scratch, with a boat-load of money. Does anyone have the codes to increase cash?

-Ace

Re: RCT cheat codes? by thirstydeer at 3/8/10 10:41:47 PM

I don't think there are any cheat codes for the RCT games, but there are user created "trainers" that manipulate the game for you - so it basically acts as a cheating program. You can do things like reset the date, change the weather, make your staff speed super fast, add money, have unlimited height restrictions when building coasters, and so on. My personal favourite is 8 Cars trainer. Just google it.

Re: RCT cheat codes? by maelstrom-xiii maelstrom-xiii Profile at 6/14/10 5:39:38 PM

In RCT3, you rename your peeps to give you cash...

If you rename a peep "John D Rockefeller" you are awarded $10,000. You can do this to as many peeps as you want...or just play sandbox mode, where you have unlimited money, and free reign to build what you want.

Re: RCT cheat codes? by coastermom12 at 6/27/10 8:57:44 AM

Well theres lots of cheat codes in rct3 that i use alot

Rename one of your park guests the code to get the desired effect.

Frontier -All rides and coasters never break down
Guido Fawkes -Gives access to the advanced Fireworks editor
Sam Denney -Peeps ride all coasters
Jon Roach -Peeps ride all non-coaster rides
John Wardley -Removes height restrictions when building coasters
Chris Sawyer -Guests Jump for joy
Atari -All guests Laugh
David Braben- Unlimited launch and chain lift speeds (only works after update #1)
Andrew Thomas -Decreases track friction, which can help when importing some RCT1 or 2 coasters into RCT3. Only works after Update #1.
John D Rockefeller- Gives you $10,000
James Hunt -You are given a buggy vehicle to ride in - exit coastercam and delete as scenery when done.
D Lean -Open the "Flying Camera" routes editor
Mouse- All guests stand around looking down at the ground
ATITech -Every Person (both guests & staff) move super fast,
Make Me Sick- All guests become Sick and vomit immediately
Jonny Watts- PeepCam (see the world through the eyes of the guest who you just renamed)
Atomic Big Explosion - makes a huge explosion on a coaster crash
Simon Foster -Pains Pictures of Rides
Melanie Warn -Increases Guests' Happiness
Katie Brayshaw- Waving Guests
FPS -Shows Frames Per Second
Andrew Gillett- Reduces friction to none on all rollercoasters