Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > Problem with peeps not riding

Problem with peeps not riding

Thirdeye

Posted:
7/8/08 at
3:53:17 AM

Views: 1367

Hi guys.

I've been having a problem and would greatly appreciate any help.

I'm having a blast playing this game, but for some reason after 2-3 years in people just stop going on my rides and it hits my income hard.

My coasters, thrill rides, everything. There will be maybe 2-5 people on the rides compared to the beginning where there were like 40-50 riding constantly.

So is there a way to fix this? Do i need to download something or can I go in an edit a file?

Thanks!

Re: Problem with peeps not riding by speedfreak speedfreak Profile at 7/9/08 1:08:06 AM

Well i have rct3 as well. When you first open a ride in a full scale park the maps that they buy say new for that coaster or flat ride and so forth.As time progresses and you add new atractions to the park the peeps go for the new rides not the old ones.Also,just as in life you can take down rides then use the money to add a new ride in its place. Hope i helped.

Re: Problem with peeps not riding by Thirdeye at 7/10/08 12:28:18 AM

Very interesting thanks for reply.

Although it's strange cause the peep count on the rides goes up and down for me so often.

But are you basically saying after a long time I'm going to just have to tear down the park and replace every ride?

Re: Problem with peeps not riding by speedfreak speedfreak Profile at 7/29/08 11:27:04 PM

> Very interesting thanks for reply.

> Although it's strange cause the peep count on the rides
> goes up and down for me so often.

> But are you basically saying after a long time I'm going to
> just have to tear down the park and replace every ride?

Not nessicarily. Its just that like.....ok take Cedar Point for instance if u went to the park the first think ur gonna ride is like MF,Maverick,WT,or TTD. Your most likeley not gonna ride the Corckscrew or Disaster Transport.Same thing with rct3. Every so often you have to add a new attraction. And no dont tear down the park...just modify the park once in a while.