Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth track

New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth track

MMountainMan MMountainMan Profile

Posted:
6/10/08 at
2:57:46 AM

Views: 1625

I have actually had the game 1.31 I believe; for a long time but only really started playing it. I was making a very simple test coaster with some curves and helix's, nothing too crazy, and I was just wondering if anybody has any tips for me on how to get glass smooth curves and transitions. I almost feel like I might as well make it in autocad, lol. Thanks all.

- Gavin

* This Post Has Been Modified *

platinumcoasters

Re: New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth t by topthrillmillennium topthrillmillennium Profile at 6/18/08 3:44:32 PM

There is a new update for no limits. you can download it from their website if you havnt already. When you right click a highlighted piece of track there is a new button that says "smooth". That will solve all your problems.

Nolimits update page

Re: New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth t by hco_kid hco_kid Profile at 6/19/08 11:47:17 PM

Where do I get No Limits because I found it a long time ago before I had all the RCT games. And now RCT is getting boring and I want to have more realistic coasters.

Re: New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth t by topthrillmillennium topthrillmillennium Profile at 7/13/08 3:04:07 PM

you can get nolimits at www.nolimitscoaster.com. Good luck with your coaster building. I can tell you though, it is ALOT more difficult than RCT games. And I mean ALOT. It is very advanced and technical. well, good luck!

Nolimits website

Re: New to NoLimits, Need suggestions on how to get smooth t by MMountainMan MMountainMan Profile at 7/17/08 10:02:40 AM

That's okay, I loooove technical stuff. I don't think anybody would buy and keep playing nolimits if they weren't into the geeky mechanical/structural/technical aspects of coasters, lol.

PlatinumCoasters