Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > RCT3 crashes when saves please help

RCT3 crashes when saves please help

teen-smiler

Posted:
5/30/08 at
5:11:59 AM

Views: 5899

hi,
i have RCT 3 and the soaked expansion pack. It is on Windows XP and they both worked fine and then for some unknown reason, everytime i go to save it crashes, i have tried uninstalling it all and then reinstaling it, but it hasnt helped :(
Also i have checked that the cd has no scratches

Any help would be much appriecated
Thank you

Re: RCT3 crashes when saves please help by crogiez crogiez Profile at 5/30/08 2:09:48 PM

hello

RCT3 work good on my computer
but
if i make a park with spécial long (not square)
i can save a personnal structure
but if i want to load this structure to another place
it crash

regards

16 scenarios and vidéos for RCT3 on my site

Re: RCT3 crashes when saves please help by teen-smiler at 5/31/08 11:24:07 AM

Hello again,
thank you for that infomation.

I uninstalled all of it, and then reinstalled RCT3 and it saved but when i installed soaked it crashed,
i am now playing just rollercoaster tycoon but i really really want to play with soaked
please help!
cheers!

Re: RCT3 crashes when saves please help by teen-smiler at 11/23/08 6:29:28 AM

Hi, i am just writing on here to see if anyone else has any help they can give me, it still doesn't work :(

i really really want to play soaked as well!!!!!
Any help would be really appriecated!
thanks

Re: RCT3 crashes when saves please help by Nightfire264 at 11/25/08 4:30:08 AM

Uninstall it all again, then install them, but dont play the game yet. Try running the game as an Administrator. Right Click the desktop icon for RCT3 and click properties. Then click the Compatibility tab, and check the box that says Run as Administrator. Then click the Windows XP (SP2) box too, or it might be in a drop down menu. Hope this works, it does for some people.

Re: RCT3 crashes when saves please help by teen-smiler at 11/29/08 10:01:27 AM

Ok,thank you,
I will try this now and then let you know the results thanks!