Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides!

RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides!

Itsjustaname

Posted:
12/21/07 at
12:03:36 PM

Views: 10820

This is on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Please tell me what to do!!

So, I make alot of rides at once. Put some stalls by each other so after riding they can grab a bite to eat, and benches. The normal stuff. But then I make my lines to my rides, and open my park up. They come in and stand in the lines, but don't go on the rides! Whats the deal here? Can someone help me please?

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides! by kroan kroan Profile at 12/22/07 6:09:37 AM

Hi;

The solution could be to close your ride, then people can leave the queue line. If they do not move, try to remove the entrance path and rebuild it while the game is in "play" mode (do not use the "pause" mode to build your rides).

After that, still in play mode, test the ride and as the excitement, intensity and nausea values appears, open the ride again and check if people go riding this time...

Please give me some backup ;)

Re: RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides! by hco_kid hco_kid Profile at 6/19/08 11:36:37 PM

Yeah mine does that all the time to me too!!! But I try a bunch of stuff but nothing happens, I just don't get it.

Re: RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides! by T-Bag at 9/5/08 9:37:14 PM

Try re-installing RCT3. If that doesn't work, your game is rigged. ;P

Re: RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides! by britcitchris britcitchris Profile at 9/6/08 6:47:22 AM

Maybe they are too intense?

Re: RCT 3: People Won't Ride My Rides! by xkatiebabyx at 7/2/09 9:10:07 AM

hiya... people wont ride my rollercoasters and it keeps saying to test the ride but i dont know how to .