Roller Coaster Excitement Drops From 7 to 0
How came my roller coaster excitement drops from 7 to 0, but once I press back test coaster it goes back to 7 and after a few minutes of riding the roller coaster it goes back to 0 again? This is happening again and again.
Can anyone explain why? Thanks.
In which RCT version do you encounter this problem?
oh rct 3
oh rct 3
In order to understand and to save some time I need to get some info:
- What is the track type?
(Could depends on this...)
- In which scenario you encounter this problem?
(Sometimes when you place a track in a certain place it can encounter some bugs... Try to save it and place it in a different place of the park)
- Which version of the game is or are installed on your PC (Soaked? wild? both? none?)
(You probably need to update your game by installing Atari patches...)
- did you added some vegetation or scenery around your track?
(If your ride intensity or nausea is too high, in test mode the scenery increase the excitement value but it decreases as the ride is opened)
- Did you encounter problems to close your track?
(Can be a bug due to the track closing wizzard)
- Are you using Blockbrakes mode?
(When you use blockbrakes, moreover on long rides, it can create a conflict between the sync of your trains on the track...)
- Is your track using a special train type?
When you switch the car type on your track, it can modulate its excitement value. Try to switch to "standard" car and try again)
- Have you installed some objects packs? If yes, Which one?
(Some custom sceneries affects the rides beside which they are placed... Try to look around your track if there is no "bad" scenery which make your ride excitement decrease...)
- Is the track incrossing with a path or a queue line?
(Sometimes there can be some "bogus" when a low queue line passes just beneath your ride station...)
Try this and if my propositions here have not solved your problems, just answer the questions I asked you ;)