Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > Tunnels for the Roller Coaster

Tunnels for the Roller Coaster

mander_javi

Posted:
9/15/07 at
3:16:30 PM

Views: 2504

Anyone have any idea how to create tunnels for the coaster on Roller Coaster Tycoon?

Re: Tunnels for the Roller Coaster by Maclover at 9/17/07 1:35:27 PM

Easy

In RCT2 just lower the ground like 5 times and than try to put your coaster back to horizontal when you still can't go underground than you also need to lower the ground in the direction you are going to
In RCT3 this won't work accept for soaked or higher which i think is stupid. to do this in RCT3 just follow follow the same instructions as with RCT2

I hope this helped

Alex

* This Post Has Been Modified *

Re: Tunnels for the Roller Coaster by mander_javi at 9/17/07 11:23:48 PM

Thanks, i'll try it.

Re: Tunnels for the Roller Coaster by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 1/27/08 2:56:21 PM

On Rct3 you can make a mountain and build the track through there, and turn the tunnel lights to black for darkness. You can also build it w/ the walls, roofs and buildings thing. But that doesn't make it dark.

Re: Tunnels for the Roller Coaster by montucrazy at 4/28/08 8:56:45 PM

Ive always wanted to build underground on rct3

Re: Tunnels for the Roller Coaster by hco_kid hco_kid Profile at 6/19/08 11:53:12 PM

You have to have steelworx. Which they have tunnels, catwalks, supports, beams, and a bunch more. I use steelworx for everything. Especially on my morgan hypers at the final hills.