exception raised - Access violation
i keep gettin exception raised- access violation everytime i try and run rollercoaster tycoon one. It runs the introduction.. then when i try and play, it sends me back to my desktop and gives me that message. I thought it was because i'm on XP but i'm sure. Please help... im gagging to play it lol x
I am playing the RCT2 version and this same access violation error happened on my last game. It was my best park ever and its booted me out of the saved game all together. I am also playing on XP. I have added alot of users shops, sceneries, tracks, and object files. I wonder if I got a bad ride. Unfortunately I can't delete them and start over. As I can't uninstall the game at all either. This is really upsetting. I have a new dell PC with all the bells and whistles you can imagine. I would like to see some kind of patch created for this, but I think its wishfull thinking.
I hope help comes soon. I am almost fed up with all the issues. It is a great game-very addicting. I have yet to be able to finish an entire park without violation errors occurring. If anyone out there can help I would be so greatful. I also can't clean out my data object files. I have too many small object files now and can't tell which ones to delete and when I do I can't play the game so I restore the deleted files. How can I view data object files and get rid of them successfully?
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH RCT 1!
ACCESS VIOLATION - EXCEPTION RAISED 000000...
How can I do???????
I have this game since 2001, when I han still Window 98, now I have XP!
ANYONE HAS THE SOLUTION? Thanks
That happened to me too, but with RCT2. It usually only happened when I tried to play a park that I downloaded. Did u try uninstalling it and reinstalling it? If u did, then right click the desktop icon for the game, go to properties and look under compatibility and check the box that says "Run in XP (SP2)". Then, if there is a box, check Run As Administrator. If there is no box for that, when you right click the desktop icon, click Run As Administrator when you play. I dont know of this will work, but i know it has helped a lot of people. I have VISTA and RCT1 works fine, but RCT2 won't load any ride stats, and RCT3 the screen is all black. it sux!!
I know the problem but I do not know how to fix it.
the problem is the game is to scratchedto be played. I had this problem beforeand when I looked at the game it was really scratched. so maybe to fix this problem you should try to get a scratch romover
I had the same problem but i fixed it this way:
1. Completely uninstall your Rollercoaster Tycoon game using the normal windows uninstall routine, but don't delete the saved games.
2. Open your windows explorer and move all the saved games to another place, an ideal one is a USB flash memory chip. Then delete the entire folder and all the subdirectories for RCT.
3. Next we need to purge the registry files of all the references to the program. Go to "Start\run\regedit" which opens your registry files.
4. Click on "Edit\Find\hasbro" and wait for the program to find an entry. Delete it and then tap the function key "F3" to find the next incident of hasbro. Delete all that are found.
5. Now do the same thing for "roller coaster tycoon". Only this time be careful to avoid your Roller coaster tycoon 3 files. Only delete the items found in the RCT 1 & 2 programs.
NOTE: i am running the original RCT program after installing both expansion packs to the game. Both expansions were on the same CD so the patches for Loopy Landscapes and Corkscrew Follies were not needed. You may need them if the expansions are separately installed.
6. Now your computer is completely free from any old references to the program, which is what was making those access violation comments appear. Too many different versions installed on top of each other caused it. Each time you uninstall a program many files are left in the registry that need to be purged to avoid problems like this.
7. Now just reinstall your Roller Coaster Tycoon and restore your saved games, which may not be recognized, but at least you will be able to play the game now.
some of those exceptions are coming from compatibility conflicts - you have to click on the rct.exe file in the program files directory and look for compatibility - have the program run under win 98 mode - you will be fine from here on out
same applied to Vista users
When i try to play rollercoaster it keeps saying exception raised - Access violation and it is getting annoying
please tell me what to do?
I getting the same problem to but i can not find out how to fix it. Please help me! "error trapper Exception Raised - Access violation Error Location: unknown."
In addition to the compatibility mode settings, you will need to install a hard to find patch from Atari. This patch is hidden in a way because it can only be found by selecting Loopy Landscapes rather than just under RollerCoaster Tycoon itself. Here is the link on the atari website...
after quite abit of testing, I finally managed to get RCT to work. If this doesn't work, make sure that you've set you the compatibilty of RCT to Win 98/Me
1. Navigate to your RCT scenario's folder E.g (D:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios)
2. Right click any scenario and hit Open With...
3. Open with rct.
For some strange reason, this completely bypasses the Exception Error. Hope this help you guys after such a long time.
Green Bay Packers Jerseys
Clay Matthews jersey
Dallas Cowboys Jerseys
youth cowboys jersey
Womens Cowboys Jersey
Cheap Cowboys Jerseys
Dallas Cowboys apparel
Authentic Cowboys Jerseys
Official Cowboys Jerseys
custom cowboys jersey
Cowboys Throwback Jersey
youth cowboys jersey
Womens Cowboys Jersey