Members, Sign In. Not a member? Sign Up

Ultimate Rollercoaster

Ultimate Rollercoaster > Discussion Forums > Roller Coaster Games > need help ask me :]!

need help ask me :]!

butts

Posted:
8/7/05 at
5:12:37 PM

Views: 8514

need help on any game ask me

Re: need help ask me :]! by Burnsie at 8/7/05 5:16:56 PM

You can answer my question...about the scenery...

Re: need help ask me :]! by MAGGIE85 at 8/8/05 6:00:08 PM

> need help on any game ask me

I have a question about the ride mechanics. I'll get messages that a ride hasn't been fixed and to check where my mechanics are. There is always one on his way to the ride, but he is basically going in circles. I know if I try to move the mechanic, it just voids the whole operation and the game will send a radio call to another mechanic, starting the process over again. Any suggestions?

Re: need help ask me :]! by Bubble_toes21 at 8/20/05 5:42:52 PM

I just bought RCT 1...I have XP and everytime I try to install it.. it stops and say's could not install uninstaller program into windows directory....Then it stops

Re: need help ask me :]! by RollerCoasterLvr at 9/2/05 4:26:54 PM

> I have a question about the ride mechanics. I'll get
> messages that a ride hasn't been fixed and to check where
> my mechanics are. There is always one on his way to the
> ride, but he is basically going in circles. I know if I try
> to move the mechanic, it just voids the whole operation and
> the game will send a radio call to another mechanic,
> starting the process over again. Any suggestions?

just let him get there on his own steam. you might want to assign patrol areas to em. there should be a button that has blue foot prints on it. click on any piece of land inside the park. you cant assign him less than a 4x4 area though.

Re: need help ask me :]! by yvz107 at 9/4/05 6:43:37 AM

i cant load any game in xp (rct 1)

the user saved game files in must be documents&settings....

directory then i copy it to this directory ?? but it doesn't work

help please,

thanks a lot

Re: need help ask me :]! by MelanieTwiss at 1/7/06 10:55:01 PM

i really need help passing la la land, i cant seem to please the two vips and that want an adventure theamed area and a scifi area, please help

> I have a question about the ride mechanics. I'll get
> messages that a ride hasn't been fixed and to check where
> my mechanics are. There is always one on his way to the
> ride, but he is basically going in circles. I know if I try
> to move the mechanic, it just voids the whole operation and
> the game will send a radio call to another mechanic,
> starting the process over again. Any suggestions?

> just let him get there on his own steam. you might want to
> assign patrol areas to em. there should be a button that
> has blue foot prints on it. click on any piece of land
> inside the park. you cant assign him less than a 4x4 area
> though.

Re: need help ask me :]! by goddess_kes at 1/11/06 8:38:17 PM

Please help, I bought the game's gold edition but when it tries to download, it says it cannot read one of the order files. What can I do?

THanks

Re: need help ask me :]! by Blinkandmiss04 at 2/1/06 10:51:28 AM

Hi I just bought the game, its roller coaster tycoon 3 gold. Okay I had no problem installing the cd, but when I try opening it to play its giving me a graphics error. It then says to hit okay to try anyway or cancel to exit, I hit okay then I get a program noneresponse and opportunity to send an error report, How can I fix this?

Re: need help ask me :]! by sunkissed at 3/4/06 11:35:23 PM

hey, i just want to know...where is the main menu???????

Re: need help ask me :]! by pickles4uk at 3/30/06 2:03:28 PM

hi ive installed rollercoaster tycoon 3 with soaked and wild onto my computer, but when i try to play it a window comes up saying it cannot find direct X. my DXDIAG states i have direct X 9.0c and i know my computer can play it as it has played it before yet i cannot remember what i did.
any ideas?

Re: need help ask me :]! by maverik at 4/15/06 2:40:35 PM

Hi im having problems loading the game up ?? all i get is a black screen with the game running in the background. ive got a powerfull machine with a ASUS V9999GT graphics card so it should run ok please can you email me with some help plese !!!!

madrid23@ntlworld.com

Tom

Re: need help ask me :]! by victorialynnm at 4/16/06 2:44:38 PM

do you know how to make it so that you can charge for rides. All my rides are free and it is not highlighted so i can't even change it. i cant make any money if everythings free

Re: need help ask me :]! by plmok plmok Profile at 4/18/06 4:21:31 PM

How can i get rct3 to work the direct 3d device

Re: need help ask me :]! by aka_786 at 4/19/06 2:05:42 PM

hi i really badly need help with roller coaster tycoon 3. i install the game but when i try an launch the game, i get a box saying something about an eroor report.
i got an amd athlon 2600+ 1.92 ghz and 256 mb of ram
i also got a radeon 9600 series graphics card with 256 mb memory. pls would you help me i really need help i am getting really fed up because i think my compuuter is good enough to play this game?.

Re: need help ask me :]! by plmok plmok Profile at 4/20/06 1:56:50 PM

how can i get the rct 3 direct 3d device to work

soaked...adding ride station?? by nikkisean at 5/19/06 9:52:12 PM

Hello. I need help with the soaked addition. When I try to add water rides like body slides, it will not allow me to open the ride. It says it is not attached to any station. What does this mean. I create a pool and add a changing room. Then I create a walk way to the ride and it still says can not be opened. Help!!! I really want to play this. Is this a flaw. I don't see anything that says it is a station.

Re: soaked...adding ride station?? by dereckxx at 5/31/06 1:17:58 AM

> Hello. I need help with the soaked addition. When I try to
> add water rides like body slides, it will not allow me to
> open the ride. It says it is not attached to any station.
> What does this mean. I create a pool and add a changing
> room. Then I create a walk way to the ride and it still
> says can not be opened. Help!!! I really want to play this.
> Is this a flaw. I don't see anything that says it is a
> station.

Try doing the POOL tutorial and the slide tutorial , they explain how to do it ! the 3rd option in the pool creating menu , it looks like a little stretcher for paramedic that is THE STATION .
even thought you will open the ride after that good luck with getting people INTO the rides it is very complicated and I mYSELF is still waiting for help in that matter !!

Re: need help ask me :]! by donna at 6/1/06 10:40:20 AM

yes please! my son has just purchased rollercoaster tycoon 3 and we just cannot seem to install it. It just keeps saying "Direct X9 not found." Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?
Regards,
Donna.

Re: need help ask me :]! by aboman at 6/6/06 10:32:05 PM

It would appear it cant find directx version 9. Perhaps you have an erlier version then 9, or you dont have directx at all on your computer, or you may have directx 9 but there is something wrong with it.
You can go to www.microsoft.com , go to downloads and you can either download the directx9 end user runtime if you have an erlier version and just need to update it to version 9,
or you can download directx9 software development kit to install directx 9 from scratch.

> yes please! my son has just purchased rollercoaster tycoon
> 3 and we just cannot seem to install it. It just keeps
> saying "Direct X9 not found." Do you have any
> ideas what the problem might be?
> Regards,
> Donna.

Re: need help ask me :]! by bigd9398 at 6/11/06 2:24:06 AM

i have rollercoaster 3 gold edition... im on island hopping and it says that a rollercoaster with maxium speed of 51.45 mph, i put all of them on there and it wont count them as such, it says like minimum feet 1017 or so and it counts those as that but wont give me the maximum speed, i dont know if im missing something or what, i really would appreciate your help

Re: soaked...adding ride station?? by tommyer at 6/11/06 10:46:02 PM

> Hello. I need help with the soaked addition. When I try to
> add water rides like body slides, it will not allow me to
> open the ride. It says it is not attached to any station.
> What does this mean. I create a pool and add a changing
> room. Then I create a walk way to the ride and it still
> says can not be opened. Help!!! I really want to play this.
> Is this a flaw. I don't see anything that says it is a
> station.
I now it is the same thing with me! I hate it :(.

Re: need help ask me :]! by mark_20076 at 6/13/06 2:06:28 PM

hi its mark ere i might be a bit of a help try to copy the uninstaller its a good try i had the same prob i copyed mine so it might work thanx's

from mark :)
> I just bought RCT 1...I have XP and everytime I try to
> install it.. it stops and say's could not install
> uninstaller program into windows directory....Then it stops

Re: need help ask me :]! by mark_20076 at 6/13/06 2:08:07 PM

hi my name is mark and my prob i cant load my park can u help me pleaz thanx mark :)

Re: need help ask me :]! by luis-help at 6/26/06 4:44:09 PM

my computer says 000000x40 error iniliasing d3d9 can u help me

Re: need help ask me :]! by Lizbianna Lizbianna Profile at 5/31/08 6:19:03 PM

I have RCT3

what happened to the feature in RCT1 and 2 which allowed you to see all the thoughts from the guests in your park to get an overview of what they were thinking (not just the thoughts on specific rides, stalls etc)? If the feature is still in RCT3 how can I find it?

thanks

Re: need help ask me :]! by teen-smiler at 6/1/08 9:22:17 AM

hi,
i have rollercoaster tycoon 3. My game works fine (i have windows xp) a while ago i brought soaked and it worked fine but recently, it won't let me save the game and when i try it crashes, the same applies when trying to load a game. I have only tried it on sandbox mode, but i dont play on the other modes. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstaling it, no good, so i tried just installing rct3 and it was fine so i aded soaked and it keptcrashing :(
please help
i have no idea what my video card or anything is, i think i tried to upgrade it but it said there were no updates

please hellp as i really really want to play soaked
to recap; soaked won't let me save or load games

thank you!!

Re: need help ask me :]! by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 6/5/08 4:49:55 PM

Do any of you have minds? Clearly the person is full of ****. Notice how he hasn't replied to any of your comments? If you want to ask a question, just create a new message

Re: need help ask me :]! by Tigerfan2014 at 8/4/08 2:24:47 PM

how do u make a switch track on rct3?

Re: need help ask me :]! by Blake_inator at 8/18/08 10:29:02 AM

Whats the cd key number for rct3

Re: need help ask me :]! by Blake_inator at 8/18/08 10:30:16 AM

Whats the cd key for rct3
\

can you help me? by dazorro at 9/18/08 1:50:57 AM

I just got rollercoaster tycoon 1 and tryed to play it but even though it lets me save I can't load games. When I click on load either in the main menu of the game or on the task bar during a scenario the game quits automatically.
Please help me if you can.

Re: need help ask me :]! by Dandelion at 9/23/08 8:32:01 PM

I just bought rtc2 and under the category where u can build walls and roofs, everytime i try to put a roof on something it puts it on the ground. or if i try to put it over a room i just made it says the wall structures are in the way.

Re: need help ask me :]! by mapew9319 mapew9319 Profile at 10/2/08 5:53:32 PM

^^^^^ sickening you people, just sickening.

Re: need help ask me :]! by erica_leann at 6/24/09 11:04:02 PM

I have the original rollercoaster tycoon. I have had it on my lap top before but had to uninstall it. Now when I try to install it again, it says that i have to first uninstall the old version of RCT before I can install the new one. It's the same game! Also, I have uninstalled all files, folders, shortcuts, etc that are for RCT. I even went in through my files on MY Computer and searched individually for any extras. Any ideas on how to get RCT to reinstall???
Thanks,
Erica

Re: need help ask me :]! by arsenal98 at 7/2/09 9:09:28 AM

I have RCT 3 and it's not showing any objective on the Island Hopping scenario.
What do I have to do to get past the first level?
It's driving me nuts!

Re: need help ask me :]! by Frice at 6/22/10 10:30:04 PM

Hi i have the first rollercoaster tycoon and i have a 07 vista and i have installed a played it afew times but it changed the graphics and colors all weird and strange and i have been able to fix it when it changes but is their any way to fix the game settings where it wont do that?

Re: need help ask me :]! by tmjomo at 6/26/10 10:44:33 PM

I just bought roller coaster tycoon 3 and i installed it and everything went fine. but then when i tried to play it, the mouse pointer doesn't show up and i can't do anything on the game and i can't figure out why. please help!